2011 Specialized Carbon Expert EVO 15.5" Singlespeed 29er - Buy and Sell and Review Mountain Bikes and Accessories

I have a Specialized Stumpjumper carbon Expert EVO frame 15.5" Bike. It was purchased this May and built as a singlespeed from day one. It was 1 of 4 mountain bikes I rotated rides on.

Specs are as follows:

Reba Brain fork, that automatically locks out and unlocks, hands down best fork on the market
Stans Crest wheelset with White Industries eno Rear , Stans ZTR Front hub and White Industries quick engagement trials freewheel , 18 tooth.
Cranks are Sram Carbon BB30
Brakes are Avid Elixir CR SL with custom straitline levers
Stem is Bontrager Carbon XXX
Bar is Specialized carbon
Seatpost is KCNC Pro Lite
Saddle is Selle Itallia Troy Lee Designs
Chain is KMC X9SL titanium nitrate
Tires Specialized S-Works Fast Trak
Every bolt on the bike has been replaced with titanium or aluminum depending on the location. Lots of gold KCNC goodies.

I have had the bike since May and I have ridden it probably 10 times. It is in perfect shape with the best of everything. The whole bike with the front shock only weighs 18.69 pounds., it would be tough to build a bike much lighter that could still be reliable.
I've added everything up and it would take $4600 to build this bike. A Niner carbon frame alone sells for $1899.

This bike is in perfect condition, the only wear is on the cranks, sporting a few nics in the clearcoat. The rest of the bike is flawless. I am reluctantly selling to fund another project. Pedals are the only thing shown that are not included.