Someone help this poor guy out- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Someone help this poor guy out

Posted on the Washington DC Craigslist. (And no, it's not me)

Reply to: [email protected]
    Date: 2004-11-16, 11:37AM EST

i've decided that my camper shoes and my hip haircut alone are no longer getting me the looks from the ladies that i want, so i've decided i need a fixed gear bike.

i don't know anything about fixed gear, but i know i need one. i hear it's cooler to go without brakes, so if someone could teach me how to stop that would be nice. i haven't ridden a bike in like 16 years, so i may need some help with that too.

i'm about 5'8". i don't know anything about bikes, so just parts won't do it. i need something that's all together and ready to roll. i would prefer something in blue or grey, since that would match my timbuk2 bag. that's important. and it has to look like a fixed gear-- you know, with those special fixed gear handle bars.

and do they come with motors ever? i mean, breaking a sweat might ruin my hair. so one with a motor is preferred. it also needs to have a really comfortable seat.

if you have a bike like this, please let me know. i'm actually a lawyer so i can pay alot for it.

rejected
    troll... yawn.

mtbr member
    of course he is. never claimed the dude was serious

Members who have read this thread: 0