Soma juice frame size- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jul 2011

Soma juice frame size

Hey guys. After dabbling in ss again I've fallen In love. 2 years ago when I built my alu ss 29er I dreamed of building a soma juice. Such a sexy looking frame.
    Anyway, I sold the 29er for an FS trace for back issues and now, since borrowing my friends ss for shits and giggles, I'm ready to build my juice. It's going to be a few months to finish because I'm pimping this bad boy out.

Anyone of you on a juice, how tall are you and what frame are you riding?

I'm 5'9 with a shorter upper torso. I ride an 18" med trance x 26er and the 29ee I've been borrowing is a felt nine 17.5"

The juice comes in 16" or 18" so I would like to get an idea of what you are on.

My thinking is go for the 16.

TIA!

mtbr member
    I'm about 5-10" but with short legs (28.5" inseam). I ride an 18" Juice but it has been my first 29'er frame. Took a little time to get used to, but I think a 16" would have been too small for me. All of my 26" frames have been med. sized so the 18" Juice feels right. Absolutely love this thing and would never want anything more (save for a custom frame)!!!

This is the Juice in SS mode (shortly after I finished building). It is now 1x9 for winter and this pic has the seat and stem set high before I found the perfect height for me. Will try to post an updated photo soon...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Soma juice frame size-juice.jpg  

mtbr member
    Jul 2011
    Ide like to see the updated pic. On my 18" trance x 26 the Seatpost is at max recommended height. I wish there was one around me locally to try out.

mtbr member
    Sorry for the delay but here are a couple pics from yesterday's ride. I have gone back to SS for some holiday rides but it only takes a matter of minutes to switch back to 1x9...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Soma juice frame size-juice-12-13-12.jpg  

Soma juice frame size-juice2-12-13-12.jpg  

Members who have read this thread: 1