SingleSpeed Wolrd Champs almost full!- Mtbr.com
    Needed Less ~ Did More

SingleSpeed World Champs almost full!

Register at www.sswc2004.com and fast! We have limited places and there is only so much trail to go round! Plenty of beer though

....and no ones got a reason to moan, I have been plugging this for months...pull yer finger out!

Later

Alex
    Last edited by Singlespeedpunk; 03-24-2004 at 09:48 AM.
    "Put any one on one of these singlespeed bikes and they could not help but have fun"
    -
    Otis Guy talking about klunkers c1976

I am the owl
    Quote Originally Posted by Singlespeedpunk
    Register at www.sswc2004.com and fast! We have limited places and there is only so much trail to go round! Plenty of beer though

....and no ones got a reason to moan, I have been plugging this for months...pull yer finger out!

Later

Alex
    Almost full?! Limited field?! Jeezus! I was planning on making it out, but it's only March - who knows what will happen between now and then.

You guys need to quit organizing and start riding, sounds like you have too much time on your hands.
    SingleSpeedOutlaw .com
    Riding Bikes and Drinking Beer.

Needed Less ~ Did More
    Quote Originally Posted by riderx
    Almost full?! Limited field?! Jeezus! I was planning on making it out, but it's only March - who knows what will happen between now and then.

You guys need to quit organizing and start riding, sounds like you have too much time on your hands.
    Hey, we do ride

Holding a big bike race in a capital city is not all that easy, the upper-limit for racers is way in excess of any other SSWC ever held, but there are only so many people we can get on the race couse at one time. Some of the blokes might have to dress in drag and ride in the girly-class

We will try and accomodate everyone, especialy if they have travelled a long way to race, but there is a limit and we have to (for insurance grounds) stick to it The worlds has been organised in our (limited) spare time around our everyday jobs that pay the bills, and has been funded out of our pockets up to this point....we just want to have the party and race to end all!

We started organising early to allow people on the other side of the globe to arrange things (even people closser need to book time off work) For something as big as this we felt that planning ahead was not unreasonable.

Later

Alex

(off to collect entry fees!)
    "Put any one on one of these singlespeed bikes and they could not help but have fun"
    -

I am the owl

Good job!

Quote Originally Posted by Singlespeedpunk
    Some of the blokes might have to dress in drag and ride in the girly-class
    Well, that's all you had to say!

Thanks for all of the work you guys are putting into this, I know you are doing it for the fun and not the money. Hope my first post didn't come across the wrong way.

If we sign up and then can't make it, can we sell our slot to the highest bidder?
    SingleSpeedOutlaw .com
    Riding Bikes and Drinking Beer.

Needed Less ~ Did More

... and if we just ...

Quote Originally Posted by riderx
    Well, that's all you had to say!

Thanks for all of the work you guys are putting into this, I know you are doing it for the fun and not the money. Hope my first post didn't come across the wrong way.

If we sign up and then can't make it, can we sell our slot to the highest bidder?
    No worries, e-mail Phaty at [email protected] and speak to him....we are very accomadating!

Just a bit stressed with work and SSWC2004 at the moment.....I am suposed to be off for 3 days riding tomorrow but I am rapidly loosing the will to pedal! Trying to get the 29" SS project the go-ahead, source a new range of parts, deal with warranty problems, and answer inane questions from co-workers! :

My post (on re-reading it) was a little deffensive.....thats down to spending way too much time on www.singletrackworld.com forum with all the Trolls and 13year old jerks

Time for a coffee,

Later

Alex
    -

Keep Singlespeeding Evil
    And they call us Germans rude ... !?

We stopped taking registrations from Germans and will soon let no more Brits in (almost 90 by now!) to allow more people from far away to enter.
    The Drag-Race option might be a way to do it - if we get permission for the course we got offered (strange situation) we will have a a girls race but we might open it to Cross-Dressers ... !

We actually do as Singlespeedpunk is racing with his girl - hope this time he shaves his ugly legs...!

phaty

Call 911

Sswc Girly Class

Quote Originally Posted by phatlizard
    And they call us Germans rude ... !?

We stopped taking registrations from Germans and will soon let no more Brits in (almost 90 by now!) to allow more people from far away to enter.
    The Drag-Race option might be a way to do it - if we get permission for the course we got offered (strange situation) we will have a a girls race but we might open it to Cross-Dressers ... !

We actually do as Singlespeedpunk is racing with his girl - hope this time he shaves his ugly legs...!

phaty
    DOES THIS MEAN THAT US GIRLS DON'T HAVE TO HURRY UP AND REGISTER...cause we have our own class which is YET not full?
    The mountain may get me but the law never will

Keep Singlespeeding Evil
    Quote Originally Posted by jessica
    DOES THIS MEAN THAT US GIRLS DON'T HAVE TO HURRY UP AND REGISTER...cause we have our own class which is YET not full?
    I wouldn't take that risk ... I change my mind daily .. ask Singlespeedpunk he hates me for that!

phaty

Needed Less ~ Did More

... and if we just ...

Quote Originally Posted by phatlizard

phaty
    Ugly legs?...two match sticks with the wood shaved off maybe...

I am not allowed to shave my legs because a) they look better and stay smoother longet than Becca's and b) I DON'T GET ANY until the hair grows back!

.....and you can't deny me that!

Alex

(Yes Phaty changes his mind almost daily!)
    -