Singlespeed specific jerseys from SaltCycling- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Nov 2008

Singlespeed specific jerseys from SaltCycling

If you ride a SS, be sure to check out some of these jerseys from salt cycling www.saltcycling.com.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Known Mountainbiker

Spam

$70 for a jersey? WOW

Caz
    I am a Mountain Biker therefore I am late

mtbr member
    Nov 2008
    $70 is the normal price for a jersey unless you're into the REI bright yellow stuff. Nothing wrong with that...just saying.

Known Mountainbiker
    I buy jerseys for under thirty bucks but if you're gonna throw your logo on it then I expect it to be free.......I charge for being your billboard.....just saying.

Caz
    I am a Mountain Biker therefore I am late

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by cazloco
    I buy jerseys for under thirty bucks but if you're gonna throw your logo on it then I expect it to be free.......I charge for being your billboard.....just saying.

Caz
    Where do you find jerseys for under $30.00? The majority I've seen are $75.00

mtbr member
    Ride more!

mtbr member
    I usually pay 65 bucks...https://www.velowear.com/products/1010373PRTSML.aspx

I'm SO sexy....I'm worth it!

P.S. I was only using ONE gear when this photo was taken.

mtbr member
    Nov 2008
    Tell you what. If you send me a podium pic of you wearing this jersey, I'll refund your money. And by podium pic, I don't mean "Sport" division.

aka baycat
    Tranny division?

mtbr member
    Feb 2008

Caz
    Caz,
    First off, since you're getting all your jerseys given to you, I can't imagine how atrocious you look in them. You get what you pay for, so they surely aren't too sporty.
    Second, I think $70 is more than fair. Check around (and I don't mean the closeouts) It costs money to design a jersey, get it fabricated and shipped to you. There are usually minimums so the person selling them sometimes must order more than they have sold and have to therefore "stock" some jerseys that they really don't need. Plus, it sounds like their a start up company, so I support the little guy trying to compete with the big corps. I'm heading over to the site to order one right now.
    Thirdly, if I were ride29er, I'd tack on a jacka$$ surcharge for those imbeciles who complain about $70 jerseys and consider themselves free advertising for him.....just saying.
    Merry Fn Xmas, you dumba$$.
    I'll have a steak sandwich and a......steak sandwich.

Out spokin'

Lost your cred at the end

You were making good points, then you stooped to name calling.

Just sayin'...

--Sparty

Quote Originally Posted by mrunderhillsbill
    Caz,
    Merry Fn Xmas, you dumba$$.
    disciplesofdirt.org

We don't quit riding because we get old.
    We get old because we quit riding.

mtbr member
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparticus
    You were making good points, then you stooped to name calling.

Just sayin'...

--Sparty
    You're right, sorry to lose it there at the end. I just think he was being a real jerk, maybe he was kidding around and trying to get a rise, I took the hook I guess. Gotta admit he's being a little unrealistic though.
    I'll have a steak sandwich and a......steak sandwich.

Tripolar on most days
    Quote Originally Posted by ride29er
    Tell you what. If you send me a podium pic of you wearing this jersey, I'll refund your money. And by podium pic, I don't mean "Sport" division.

I like the other jersey on the site also. How does your sport cut compare to the fit of a club or race cut by Voler?

By the way I would need to order two because if I am working hard enough to podium the jersey from the race would stink to bad to keep on for a photo.

mtbr member
    Nice first post. Welcome.

mtbr member
    Reminds me of something Twin Six would do. They have one called Masher too. Salt Cycling even using the argyle on their other jersey. Hmm.

mtbr member
    Nov 2008
    HOG farmer- Relax. You sound like a real up tight person.

The T6 stuff is totally great. I'm not out to steal their designs. Using the word Mash in cycling is very common. Especially on a SS. Maybe you should get out more and ride? And second, argyle isn't something that T6 has the rights to. It's been around a long time. That's like saying any jersey with strips on it is a rip off from T6.

If you don't like it then don't buy it or waste your time making multiple comments.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by ride29er
    HOG farmer- Relax. You sound like a real up tight person.

The T6 stuff is totally great. I'm not out to steal their designs. Using the word Mash in cycling is very common. Especially on a SS. Maybe you should get out more and ride? And second, argyle isn't something that T6 has the rights to. It's been around a long time. That's like saying any jersey with strips on it is a rip off from T6.

If you don't like it then don't buy it or waste your time making multiple comments.
    Simmer down now, don't take me soooo seriosly. Touchy, touchy. Did I strike a nerve or something?

mtbr member
    Nov 2008
    HOG Farmer- Nope. It's all good. I've just polished off my donut for the morning and am in a much better mood now.

organically fed
    I think that MASHer jersey looks pretty slick and I'd be all over it for 70 bux if not for the current economic depression. I like the 1337 OPZ color scheme.

Page bookmarked for future reference.

mtbr member
    Nov 2008
    w00t!- Thanks for the kind words. Let's hope this economy turns around soon.

mtbr member

Caz

Wurd...

My jerseys are pretty plain, and I wear my sponsor's jersey

mtbr member
    Feb 2007
    Yeah, nice jerseys! I particularly like the 29 & single jerseys.
    How muchy for freight to New Zealand?

D

mtbr member
    Nov 2008
    Damian77- Thanks. I have no idea what it costs to ship to New Zealand. What postal code?
    I'm cool with $10 for shipping (UPS or Fed-Ex)

Making fat cool since '71
    How about a specific jersey for us singlespeed free-rider clydesdales out there? I'm 6'3", 260, 50 chest, 33 inseam (insert short leg joke hear), and all torso. An XL belly with a XXL chest and XXXXL torso length. I own 2 bike specific jerseys, spent $0 combined. Hell, I won't even wear a shop jersey for free now that I think about it...FWIW, Ido like the design.

Brock...
    Are the wheels roundish? Ride it.

Disciples Of Dirt, come ride with us.

mtbr member
    Nov 2008
    imaKlyde- You need to make a visit to www.fatcyclist.com. Fatty's jersey even has a clydesdale horse on it. Perfect.

FWIW, sometimes a cycling jersey is a must. 100 mile ride in the heat. It's nice to have pockets and a material that will vent and breathe. And sometimes it's okay to pay for stuff. I've had plenty of free jerseys given to me but I still pay for stuff I like. Especially when it's dirving business for the local shops or the little guys.

Thanks for checking out the design.

mtbr member
    I like the designs.....I think though it should be 29 and RIGID.....

I think I was both of those once upon a time.....probably not at the same time....don't remember, was long, long ago....

Making fat cool since '71
    Been there. Length is the issue...not girth...it's an issue most don't face, don't comprehend...even clothing designers/manufacturers quite frankly. Twin6 is fine gear, but the Fatty stuff is fat, not really fat *and* tall...I'm both, more tall, I'm rambling and in the wrong forum for anyone to care. Please do continue to support the little guy. As a former wrench at one of the smaller lbs's...I know all too well the plight and know all about where to spend my few discretionary $$. I'm fortunate to have industry hook-ups. I've got more XLT and XXLT wicking shirts than most small counties. Lately I've been on a wool crusade...now there's a challenge: XXLT wool clothing.

Carry on and Merry Festivus for the rest of us.

Brock...
    Are the wheels roundish? Ride it.

Disciples Of Dirt, come ride with us.

mtbr member
    I'm digging the "29 & SINGLE" jersey. Wonder if I can talk my wife into buying that for my 29th birthday.
    Signature

Murag Kanding!!!
    Sep 2005
    awesome I just ordered mine!

Members who have read this thread: 1