places to put singlespeeds for sale online?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Aug 2008

places to put singlespeeds for sale online?

Hello

I am currently trying to cell my Surly 1x1 and put an add on pinkbike a while ago, I know these forums have classifieds which I plan on doing soon, but are there any other good websites where people who are into the SS go often.

I am guessing that with the regular youths that are on pinkbike it will be a hard sell since it is not for the gnar they think they might ride.

Any advice would be great. I wish I could keep the bike but the area I live has way to many sustained steep hills for a SS so I am selling it.

mtbr member
    my opinion is sell local if you can. I know its not always a great option if there isn't much local market, but you are far less likely to get scammed if you are exchanging cash in person, and goods won't get damaged or lost in shipment

Otherwise, the MTBR classifieds and ebay would be my two choices

more skier than biker
    Nov 2006
    not trying to be a smart ass...but did you try here...MTBR? Or just Craigslist.
    Kappius Components Ambassador - Ping me a note for a discount code

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    I had only put it on pink bike intially since that is how I sold my last one, I am going to put it on MTBR soon, was just trying to figure out if there was any SS specific websites with classifieds

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by The Beater
    I had only put it on pink bike intially since that is how I sold my last one, I am going to put it on MTBR soon, was just trying to figure out if there was any SS specific websites with classifieds
    This site is the site that I've had the best luck with selling any of my stuff. I usually put an ad on craigslist for a little cheaper than I list here in case anyone local is looking for whatever I got, but I find I get the best offers from mtbr.com. Craigslist has always gotten me a lot of lowball offers and trades that I'd never consider making unless they threw in some of what they're smokin'. It's always been worth the $2 on this site.

Members who have read this thread: 0