paging blowout/minesapint- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Mar 2005

paging blowout/minesapint

I hope your Monday ride went alright. I'm still sore from that 4x4 to the sternum last week. I hope to feel like a ride over the weekend.
    Yesterday I finished the clearcoat on the frame and fork. Today after work I applied the retro proline stickers, to the down tube and put the 30th aniversary head badge back on. A set of red stickers also went on the sides of the fork. Some one should take some pics of it just prior to build up on Friday night before the races. Should be able to get the cranks and headset put on at the Woodinville shop on Saturday or Sunday. I'll try to buy the front wheel when I next see Chris, maybe Friday?? Sometime next week I should be able to get the Avid disc set up and everything else put together.
    Well I'll try to see ya'all on Friday night for the Velodrome.

Drinkin' Buddy

We'll be riding tomorrow if you are up for it

Adam-
    Had a nice ride at St. Eddie's today. I did a beautiful and classic OTB in slow motion going over a small drop -off. I found a very small hole just big enough to fit my tire on the down side of the drop and did a full rotation landing face first in the dirt. After that the ride was pretty uneventful. I did clean the small log that is usually too slippery and rounded at the exit to ride.
    I can ride tomorrow, and/or Wed. If not, we'll see you Friday.
    Got Beer?

mtbr member
    Mar 2005

Bonking ... not feelin' well I'm taking the week off

Quote Originally Posted by Blowout
    Adam-
    Had a nice ride at St. Eddie's today. I did a beautiful and classic OTB in slow motion going over a small drop -off. I found a very small hole just big enough to fit my tire on the down side of the drop and did a full rotation landing face first in the dirt. After that the ride was pretty uneventful. I did clean the small log that is usually too slippery and rounded at the exit to ride.
    I can ride tomorrow, and/or Wed. If not, we'll see you Friday.
    I'm going to take it easy this week. I'll see ya Friday afternoon, after work. Glad to hear your ok after an otb. WOW that log must've dried up or something.

semi-evolved simian
    Quote Originally Posted by single1x1
    I'm going to take it easy this week. I'll see ya Friday afternoon, after work. Glad to hear your ok after an otb. WOW that log must've dried up or something.
    Adam, I'll be missing the track racing Friday, heading out of town to the seaside Rest up and we'll go ride next week!

Ian.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Hey Kyle!

e-me your current email address please. I sent something out a couple of weeks and ago and you bounced.

thanks
    bob
    red-haze
    The more I know the more I know I don't know.
    Let the bike ride the trail, you ride the bike.
    Look where you want to go, not where you don't want to go.