P321 Hub Conversion from XD to Shimano Driver for SS- Mtbr.com
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    I am Walt
    Reputation: waltaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    5,743

    P321 Hub Conversion from XD to Shimano Driver for SS

    What do I need to convert a new P321 rear hub from an XD driver to a Shimano driver for SS use? I had thought this was an easy - and cheap - conversion, like Hope or DT Swiss, but am having trouble finding info on it.

    Thanks for any info!


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Ride more; post less...

  2. #2
    Downcountry AF
    Reputation: *OneSpeed*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    6,138
    I would imagine you just buy the Shimano driver. Did you contact P321?
    Rigid SS 29er
    SS 29+
    Fat Lefty
    SS cyclocross
    Full Sus 29er (Yuck)

    Stop asking how much it weighs and just go ride it.

  3. #3
    I am Walt
    Reputation: waltaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    5,743
    Quote Originally Posted by *OneSpeed* View Post
    I would imagine you just buy the Shimano driver. Did you contact P321?
    I emailed them...no response yet.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Ride more; post less...

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation: NZPeterG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    611
    Quote Originally Posted by waltaz View Post
    What do I need to convert a new P321 rear hub from an XD driver to a Shimano driver for SS use? I had thought this was an easy - and cheap - conversion, like Hope or DT Swiss, but am having trouble finding info on it.

    Thanks for any info!


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Problem solvers make a single speed sprockets for XD drivers for single speeding

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    fnInt(1/x^2,x,0,1)
    Reputation: fleanutz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    448
    Itís called the Zinger; Iíve got one with several cogs if youíre interested. Never used, Iíd let it go cheap.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    I am Walt
    Reputation: waltaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    5,743
    Quote Originally Posted by fleanutz View Post
    Itís called the Zinger; Iíve got one with several cogs if youíre interested. Never used, Iíd let it go cheap.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I found this online, and looked into it, but donít like it. Donít like those cheap, stamped cogs one bit, and the whole setup is too busy for me. Thanks, though!


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Ride more; post less...

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-12-2019, 08:07 AM
  2. XD Driver to Shimano Driver
    By metcalfe in forum Drivetrain - shifters, derailleurs, cranks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-21-2017, 08:50 AM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-30-2016, 12:37 PM
  4. 2 led 1 driver vs 2 led 2 driver?
    By machine4321 in forum Lights DIY - Do It Yourself
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-31-2014, 03:13 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-11-2006, 02:00 PM

Members who have read this thread: 5

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.