Orange Co Night Ride Mon or Tues?- Mtbr.com
    Medium?

Orange Co Night Ride Mon or Tues?

I have a meeting Tuesday in Lake Forest.

I don't think I'll have time to ride during the day, but if someone can sport me a bike in the 19" range, I can come on Monday night, or stay over Tuesday night. I can pack my helmet, shoes, pedals, and lights, but if I have to bring a bike, I'd just fly back and ride up here instead.

Car rides and couch lodging would also make it easier, but are optional. 8^)

ali'i hua
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddy

I don't think I'll have time to ride during the day, but if someone can sport me a bike in the 19" range, I can come on Monday night, or stay over Tuesday night. I can pack my helmet, shoes, pedals, and lights, but if I have to bring a bike, I'd just fly back and ride up here instead.

sign me up! im around and Ive even got a SS you can borrow....I think. wait- the sofa king is in the shop (broken EBB bolt) and the dean is missing its front end- its on DrewDawg's SS in AZ as we speak, and all Ive got thats ridable is the titus. and the roadie sure doesnt count. and i only have one light system. jeez- im shite outta luck for ya.

sorry- meet for a brew and food instead?

Medium?

That's lame

You send your bike to the shop for a broken EBB Bolt? If you get it back in time for me to ride it, I'll pay for the bolt, how's that? And I'll buy the beer.

I'll bring my own lights.

Tuesday night would be best. The way the flights work out it would be hard to make it down there in time for a Monday night ride.

Ed

Slow riding mama's boy

A little clarification, my brutha.

My starbucks hasn't quite kicked in, I think. You're looking for someone to ride WITH, and a bike to ride ON, and a place to STAY, perhaps? Do you already know where you plan to ride and such? Or are you looking for someone who can tell you where you can night ride?

I can help with the car ride and bike, perhaps, although I couldn't help you on the lodging front, unfortunately. Troubles at home, and that would take too much 'splainin. If you've already got a bike and want someone to ride with, I can probably do that too, although I think I might slow you down a little. I'm just getting into riding again, as I haven't been able to ride much in months.

Bottom line, I think I met you at Spring Fling last year, and I'd probably be able to loan you my bike if you needed it. Depending how picky you are about bike size, mine will probably work. It's an XL Titus, but you could drop the saddle and be fine, I'm sure. If you need it, e-me at Joeld@innout.com. We'll see if we can work it.

It has 27 single speeds, though. That won't be a problem, I presume?
    Last edited by Billy Zoom; 03-12-2004 at 08:33 AM. Reason: Making sure he's not allergic to gears.

giddy up!

come on down!

There is a large group of us that ride pretty much every tuesday night, 5-10 minutes from lake forest...andy aka rut, drewdawg, hugh, poacher, darkhelmet, etc, etc...tuesday nights are a blast....I've got a few bikes you could borrow, but they're all 29ers, hopefully your cool wit dat! Anyway, I am sure we will be able to figure something out....

Let us know!

You send your bike to the shop for a broken EBB Bolt? If you get it back in time for me to ride it, I'll pay for the bolt, how's that? And I'll buy the beer.

I'll bring my own lights.

Tuesday night would be best. The way the flights work out it would be hard to make it down there in time for a Monday night ride.

Ed
    www.thepathbikeshop.com

Medium?

Would love the chance to try out a 29er!

A free bike is a good bike.

I'll just plan on bringing my gear and staying over somewhere. If no one has a floor to spare, I'll just grab a spot at the local no-tell.

To clarify, I'll bring my helmet, cleats, pedals and lights. If you're all set with SPDs, let me know, and I'll leave those behind.

Looking forward to it.

Medium?

Oh yea!!!

Let's hook up with the Donkey/Rut/Hugh group, cool? I'll send you my cell phone number, and we can hook up for a bite before the ride. Do you work around Lake Forest? I suspect folks will want to ride around 6pm or so...