Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Probably drunk right now
    Reputation: Ken in KC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    6,749

    Looking For Some Pink

    A while back there were some pink King parts floating around here. I'm in search of a pink King headset and pink King disc set of hubs. Anyone have some pink that they'd like to sell?

    Ken

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation: gatman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    578
    Arn't we all looking for a little pink??

    I just don't have the money for it.

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation: msiddens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    361

    Wink

    that's a messed up way to get attention!
    Click That Sh*t

  4. #4
    drev-il, not Dr. Evil!
    Reputation: Drevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    3,904
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken in KC
    A while back there were some pink King parts floating around here. I'm in search of a pink King headset and pink King disc set of hubs. Anyone have some pink that they'd like to sell?

    Ken
    If you don't mind LBS tips, I saw a pink headset at College Park Bikes in Maryland last week. A few weeks ago (or maybe longer), I saw some pink King hubs at City Bikes in Chevy Chase, Maryland. Not sure if they still have them, but a few quick calls should give you the answer.
    "Keep your burgers lean and your tires fat." -h.d. | ssoft | flickr

  5. #5
    ogarajef@luther.edu
    Reputation: 1strongone1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,407
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken in KC
    A while back there were some pink King parts floating around here. I'm in search of a pink King headset and pink King disc set of hubs. Anyone have some pink that they'd like to sell?

    Ken

    The LBS I ride for has a pink disc ss hub set and headset. email me: ogarajef at luther dot edu and I can get them for you.
    "RIDE IT LIKE YOU HATE IT"

  6. #6
    Probably drunk right now
    Reputation: Ken in KC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    6,749
    Quote Originally Posted by 1strongone1
    The LBS I ride for has a pink disc ss hub set and headset. email me: ogarajef at luther dot edu and I can get them for you.
    Thanks, email sent. nm

  7. #7
    Probably drunk right now
    Reputation: Ken in KC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    6,749

    Sweet. Thank you....

    Quote Originally Posted by Drevil
    If you don't mind LBS tips, I saw a pink headset at College Park Bikes in Maryland last week. A few weeks ago (or maybe longer), I saw some pink King hubs at City Bikes in Chevy Chase, Maryland. Not sure if they still have them, but a few quick calls should give you the answer.
    Thanks. I'll drop them a line.

    Ken

  8. #8
    WAWE
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,427
    There was a set on eBay a few days ago.

  9. #9
    Feet back and spread 'em!
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    624

    Best Avatar EVER!

    Ba Boom, Ba Boom, Ba Boom....

  10. #10
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Jamenstall's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    416
    for those desperately try'n to get a little pink action...http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...156086086&rd=1


    btw...this isn't mine and i don't know the seller

  11. #11
    "Mr. Britannica"
    Reputation: roadiegonebad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,818
    Quote Originally Posted by aosty
    There was a set on eBay a few days ago.
    saw some at LBS today... PM if still looking

  12. #12
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Jamenstall's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    416
    roadiegonebad

    you have mail

Similar Threads

  1. 2 in the pink, one in the stink!
    By jh_on_the_cape in forum Singlespeed
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-04-2005, 02:16 PM
  2. Looking for pink CK headsets
    By Sabine in forum Riding Passion and Stories
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-24-2005, 02:57 PM
  3. Looking for some pink jerseys
    By Francine in forum Women's Lounge
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-29-2004, 09:43 AM
  4. Had enough of the pink & purple already?
    By Hollywood in forum Singlespeed
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-18-2004, 12:19 PM
  5. Anyone have pics of that sparkling pink IF?
    By Billy Zoom in forum Riding Passion and Stories
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-20-2004, 06:03 PM

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.