Looking at C'Dale 1FG Ultra.....- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Looking at C'Dale 1FG Ultra.....

Read the reviews for it. Anyon elese out there riding one? Seems like a pretty good deal. LBS has it for 1299. Rode it today, seems very tight and fast. Parts spec is pretty good, would have to change to a taller stem and would add Easton EA 70's. Only other concern is hubs as I am a Clyde. Just looking for some input..

Thanks,
    Chubbs

There is a difference between the illusion of freedom and the reality of freedom

mtbr member

Cool-blue Rhythm Love mine

[ I have a Canodale 1FG ultra and love it. It is the best steering bike I have ever had and when you lock the shock out there is no give what so ever. Best of all it come with a bottle open built into the frame.

I CAME I SAW I CONQUERED

My LBS has it for $999.00.....

Quote Originally Posted by Chubbs
    Read the reviews for it. Anyon elese out there riding one? Seems like a pretty good deal. LBS has it for 1299. Rode it today, seems very tight and fast. Parts spec is pretty good, would have to change to a taller stem and would add Easton EA 70's. Only other concern is hubs as I am a Clyde. Just looking for some input..

Thanks,
    Don't know where you live but if it helps call Conte's and ask for Walt
    (757) 595-1333 and he'll hook ya up. Great guy to wook with!

Good day - V V V .
    "As a rule, men worry more about what they can't see than about what they can."
    -- Julius Caesar

mtbr member
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Chubbs

Thanks,
    I see you live in VA, and there is a dealer that I would highly recommend on the PA/MD border. His name is Murray, and he owns a place called Grouseland. He has a Cannondale dealership on the premisis, and he lives 30 miles from the Cannondale factory. When you buy a bike from him, he gives you quite a nice discount, and invites you out to his resort to try the bike out before you take it home. Here is a link

http://www.grouseland.com/

You can camp on his property, or there is a great place called the Road Kill Cafe that has great food, and has cabins to rent for $25 dollars a night.