Lookin for a sussy for my S.A.S.S.- Mtbr.com
    Haphazard Adventurer
    Apr 2010

Lookin for a sussy for my S.A.S.S.

So I have had my Bianchi SASS for about three weeks now. After multiple trail rides my wrists are starting to hurt. So Im looking for a fork with a little suspension. Seems like 80mm-100mm travel is pretty common. I accidentally bought a marzocci DJ 1 with a 20mm thru hub and I have QR's. thinking about adapters(cause Im cheap)? Only paid 40 bucks though. Im just looking for some suggestions for a solid cheaper fork. Looking for used stuff under 150$ Dont need anything to crazy. I do smaller jumps with this bike.
    Thanks

Mtbr Forum Sponsor - Homebrewed Components
    Jul 2006
    just a warning, the bianchis can handle a little weird with a 100mm. It's too raked out and they push a little in the corners. I think a 90mm would be a good compromise.

openwound
    I have a F100x that I just reduced down to 80 (on my s.a.s.s.). It was ok at 100 but it's better at 80. I really like the Fox terralogic forks for singlespeeding since I don't have to futz with a lockout lever.

Haphazard Adventurer
    Apr 2010
    ok so 80 or 90mm, I like the idea of the terralogic, as long as it works well. Thanks

mtbr member
    Oct 2006
    ive got a marzocchi 100 mm on my wifes sass (she rides an xsmall) no handling issues for her fwiw
    Let The Good Times Roll

Members who have read this thread: 0