Local Boy Done Good!- Mtbr.com
    Yo.

Local Boy Done Good!

Congratulations to ISAR and a little free, if uncredited publicity for the Homebrewed Components Axle Tugs:

http://www.cyclingnews.com/features/...rt-four/108580
    Quote Originally Posted by JonathanGennick View Post
    I am a poser. But forums.poser.com doesn't seem to exist, so I come here instead. ;)

Mtbr Forum Sponsor - Homebrewed Components
    Jul 2006
    haha cool, thanks, i havent seen that one.
    Here's another:
    http://velonews.competitor.com/2010/...r-nahbs_106217
    If you look through the photos, it's comented on in there.

BTW, do you ride a Yo Eddie?

Yo.

Sadly, no.

Quote Originally Posted by ISuckAtRiding
    BTW, do you ride a Yo Eddie?
    If I can find one that's relatively cheap and the seat tube isn't rusted through, I'd jump on it. But I'll have to make do with the '95 Ted Wojcik for now

There's acutally a Yo in my shop as I type this, but it belongs to a buddy of mine who hasn't ridden it in a while and I'm updating parts/overhauling it for him. It's my size, too. I'm thinking of telling him I'll do the work and parts for free (mostly NOS stuff from the parts bin) if he gives me right of first refusal, minus parts and labor, natch, if he ever decides to part with the bike.
    Quote Originally Posted by JonathanGennick View Post
    I am a poser. But forums.poser.com doesn't seem to exist, so I come here instead. ;)

Mtbr Forum Sponsor - Homebrewed Components
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Slow Eddie
    If I can find one that's relatively cheap and the seat tube isn't rusted through, I'd jump on it. But I'll have to make do with the '95 Ted Wojcik for now

There's acutally a Yo in my shop as I type this, but it belongs to a buddy of mine who hasn't ridden it in a while and I'm updating parts/overhauling it for him. It's my size, too. I'm thinking of telling him I'll do the work and parts for free (mostly NOS stuff from the parts bin) if he gives me right of first refusal, minus parts and labor, natch, if he ever decides to part with the bike.
    cool, those things are pretty sweet. Kinda hard to find forks for i'd imagine. 1" steerer.
    My buddy has a really clean one he turned into an SS.

Members who have read this thread: 0