Link to VooDoo Bizango Conversion 1st ride Report- Mtbr.com
    Fight the Kakistocracy!

Link to VooDoo Bizango Conversion 1st ride Report

I converted a Bizango frame and got a first ride in. Check my blog for the report and specs, I am too lazy to type again.

GO HERE
    veelz

Gravity, not just a good idea, it's a law.
    The only one consistently and constantly applied, no exceptions.

Account Retired
    What happened to the Explosive? I hate horses way more that cows.......at least we can eat cows and get milk and cheese from them........I live in America's dairyland now, so we got alot of those registered holsteins with their sexy milk engorged udders walk'n around.

g

Fight the Kakistocracy!

It got Bent

Quote Originally Posted by LakeRaven
    What happened to the Explosive? I hate horses way more that cows.......at least we can eat cows and get milk and cheese from them........I live in America's dairyland now, so we got alot of those registered holsteins with their sexy milk engorged udders walk'n around.

g
    I like the Carl's Jr. Milkeshake ad that runs out here in the west, it might be Hardy's for you over there. Ever notice the udders are fake?

The ExploSSif bent, out of alignment. I couldn't run gears that pushed the wheel forward anymore. Even the 2.3 Contis would rub the chainstays. The thin plate of material that the sliding dropout bolts too seems to be the culprit. This frame rides better, less flex at the BB. Could be the 853 instead of the OX Platinum. The Kona is still the back up. I am contemplating looking for another set of 180's to put on this bike. I don't think that the WI will work very well because of chainline issues with the converter. Did you ever get the SoulCraft Convert to work right, or did you round file it?
    veelz

Gravity, not just a good idea, it's a law.
    The only one consistently and constantly applied, no exceptions.

Account Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by veelz
    Did you ever get the SoulCraft Convert to work right, or did you round file it?
    Sold on Ebay.........the rennen tensioner I bought, to replce it, works like a charm.

Fake Udders?

g

Members who have read this thread: 0