Kris Ching SS hub ?'s- Mtbr.com
    JAK
    mtbr member

Kris Ching SS hub ?'s

Ahh Hell, I got myself a purdy green Ching SShub and being that I got vert dropouts n'all I would, of course, like to run a QR on it. I have seen the posts of people doin' it, but haven't seen a conversion kit for it. So, how did y'all do it?

Much Oblige.
    Night has fallen.
    And there's nothin' we can do about it.

Single Speed Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    Ahh Hell, I got myself a purdy green Ching SShub and being that I got vert dropouts n'all I would, of course, like to run a QR on it. I have seen the posts of people doin' it, but haven't seen a conversion kit for it. So, how did y'all do it?

Much Oblige.
    King has a conversion kit that you can get direct through them. Think its under $20

giddy up!

Hey...

.....Nice Dan O avitar.....atlantis solo wasn't it?

Do some climbing?

Much Oblige.
    www.thepathbikeshop.com

JAK
    mtbr member

well alrighty

Thanks Crux I'll look into it.

Yup, that is Dano on Atlantis...to this day I still haven't seen anything gnarlier than the Iron Cross on Atlantis, in any discipline!

I actually pulled plastic for a bit this winter, but that just gets old. Been thinking about doing some scrambling, but thats about it. How about you Donkey? Any Needles trips?? You can take your bike and do the Camp Nelson DH...there are some big-ass Sequoias next to it! You ever do that one??

adios
    Night has fallen.
    And there's nothin' we can do about it.

giddy up!

Yup...

....same here...pulled plastic a little during the winter, with a few day trips to JT and Tahquitz thrown in to keep me wanting.

I do have a Zion trip planned for early summer...several days canyoneering and hopefully a few routes...there are a couple out there that I still need to settle the score with:-)

I haven't done the Camp Nelson DH, but have heard about it....sounds fun, maybe this summer I'll be able to get up there for some roots and some riding.

Thanks Crux I'll look into it.

Yup, that is Dano on Atlantis...to this day I still haven't seen anything gnarlier than the Iron Cross on Atlantis, in any discipline!

I actually pulled plastic for a bit this winter, but that just gets old. Been thinking about doing some scrambling, but thats about it. How about you Donkey? Any Needles trips?? You can take your bike and do the Camp Nelson DH...there are some big-ass Sequoias next to it! You ever do that one??

adios
    www.thepathbikeshop.com