Kelly Whorenography.- Mtbr.com
Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    Illegal Allien
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    255

    Kelly Whorenography.













    Bikes & Beer!

  2. #2
    Illegal Allien
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    255
















    Last edited by SSPIN; 01-31-2005 at 08:35 AM.
    Bikes & Beer!

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation: ernesto_from_Wisconsin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    4,004

    ENO...sweeeet!

    You have chosen well. ENO...YEAH! If you vote for ENO, it will make your wildest dreams come true.

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    509
    Kelly's are cool.

    How do you like your Blue Dragons??

    I've been pondering a set, but I have a hard time switching brands.

    Shane

  5. #5
    Illegal Allien
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    255
    Dragons are the best tires I've had for a while. Heavy but well worth the extra grams based on how well the roll and track.

    Yup, ENO gives me wet dreams.
    Bikes & Beer!

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation: ernesto_from_Wisconsin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    4,004

    dat is dat

    Quote Originally Posted by SSPIN
    Dragons are the best tires I've had for a while. Heavy but well worth the extra grams based on how well the roll and track.

    Yup, ENO gives me wet dreams.
    I know how ENO makes me feel...

    Soon, soon there will be a Hunter in my stable with the new ENO eccentric disc setup.
    A Hunter 29er with a flat top tube...

    Rick is cool.

  7. #7
    Cold. Blue. Steel.
    Reputation: OneGearGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    1,709

    scooter-bike

    that is a cool Scooter-bike!
    i guess it is like a ZeroSpeed.

    what kind of crank/BB are you looking to get on there?
    i am loving the color. get that thing finished and go get dirty!
    Spinning and Grinning...

  8. #8
    Cold. Blue. Steel.
    Reputation: OneGearGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    1,709
    Quote Originally Posted by ernesto_from_Wisconsin
    I know how ENO makes me feel...

    Soon, soon there will be a Hunter in my stable with the new ENO eccentric disc setup.
    A Hunter 29er with a flat top tube...

    Rick is cool.
    ernesto- maybe you should change your name to ENOesto. you sure do go nuts over those hubs. do you work for White or something?
    i would certainly be interested in the functionality of the disc version- could solve the biggest KM issue with rear wheel removal. do you have to reset the hub every time?
    Spinning and Grinning...

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation: ernesto_from_Wisconsin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    4,004

    no name changes for me

    Quote Originally Posted by OneGearGuy
    ernesto- maybe you should change your name to ENOesto. you sure do go nuts over those hubs. do you work for White or something?
    i would certainly be interested in the functionality of the disc version- could solve the biggest KM issue with rear wheel removal. do you have to reset the hub every time?
    Yes, I am the White Ind. web guy. Them hubs are a godsend of sorts.

    Well, on my KM I use a standard ENO (non-eccentric) disc and I don't see why a disc ENO would be appropriate. You'd still have to undo the adapter to be able to free the hub...I think.

    When I build my Hunter, it will have vert drops so I can use the ENO Eccentric Disc.

  10. #10
    mtbr member
    Reputation: the locust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    263
    sorry to hijack your thread ernesto but what gear are you running? you are the ony singlespeed guy i know in WI. you kicked my A$$ 2 months ago at john muir. i am about ready to set the gearing on my singlespeed and i need a starting point i am thinking 33X18-19

  11. #11
    Illegal Allien
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    255
    I have a set of Race Face cranks with a Race Face bash guard and a Spot chain ring. BB will be a FSA Platinum.

    Bike sits at 16ish pounds right now but that damn Fox Vanilla is heavy. So heavy in fact all the weight seems to be on the front end.

    I'm guessing the whole bike will be 21-22 pounds or so. I could probably make it 20 by going Stan's no tubes as well as swaping the fork to my 3 pound Manitou Mars Super but...I don't know if it's worth it or a better fork for the bike.

    FWIW, I'm really not that concerned about saving weight since I don't race or have to climb.

    I do like super light bikes, though.
    Bikes & Beer!

  12. #12
    Cold. Blue. Steel.
    Reputation: OneGearGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    1,709

    thought so...

    Quote Originally Posted by ernesto_from_Wisconsin
    Yes, I am the White Ind. web guy. Them hubs are a godsend of sorts.

    Well, on my KM I use a standard ENO (non-eccentric) disc and I don't see why a disc ENO would be appropriate. You'd still have to undo the adapter to be able to free the hub...I think.

    When I build my Hunter, it will have vert drops so I can use the ENO Eccentric Disc.
    I had a feeling you were affilliated with White Ind.

    the reason i was thinking that an eccentric hub may make a difference is this: would it be possible to turn the wheel so the hub drops down while pulling the wheel? this could possibly give the rotor just enough room to clear the caliper. ?? just an idea.

    thought the name similarity was funny.
    Spinning and Grinning...

  13. #13
    Where's Toto?
    Reputation: endure26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,188
    Locust---

    To start (adjust based on terrain, age, physical condition, or level of intoxication)...

    2:1 for 26" (eg 32x16) - on a 26er I like to use a 17t rear as I can run a 34t front for normal stuff and then go to a 32 or 36 to go up or down.

    2:1+2 for 29" (eg 32x18)

  14. #14
    mtbr member
    Reputation: ernesto_from_Wisconsin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    4,004

    gears

    Quote Originally Posted by the locust
    sorry to hijack your thread ernesto but what gear are you running? you are the ony singlespeed guy i know in WI. you kicked my A$$ 2 months ago at john muir. i am about ready to set the gearing on my singlespeed and i need a starting point i am thinking 33X18-19
    Hey! welcome to SS'ing!
    I was running a 34/18 on the 29er's main ride. But on 26" I ran 34/16. I am soon going to run 34/16 on the KM.

    If i were you, start off easy and experiment with a 2:1. 32/16 is norm, but soon you'll find that you need more teeth and you'll be kicking Illinois ass.

  15. #15
    mtbr member
    Reputation: the locust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    263
    sounds like i am in the market for a 16t cog or a 17t although CK seems to never have those around, c'mon surly come out with your cogs.

  16. #16
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Limon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    742
    Quote Originally Posted by SSPIN
    I have to get one of these frames, any body willing to trade a kelly deluxe geared disk or ss v brake frame for this carbon fisher frame built up with new XTR deraileurs and ti (not brake compatible)fork.
    thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Limon; 02-01-2005 at 11:05 AM.

Similar Threads

  1. Anybody ride Kelly Ck in N. Idaho?
    By SciBot in forum Idaho, Montana, Wyoming
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-22-2004, 07:17 PM
  2. Kelly fork tire clearance?
    By bikeny in forum Singlespeed
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-14-2004, 02:16 PM
  3. Kelly 29er Fork in classifieds
    By clarkin in forum 29er Bikes
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-06-2004, 04:51 PM
  4. Kelly
    By vcyclist in forum Singlespeed
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-19-2004, 11:43 AM
  5. Anyone riding a Spot or Kelly 29er???
    By Kam in forum 29er Bikes
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-29-2004, 09:57 AM

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.