Joined the ranks. Couldn't be happier!- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Mar 2010

Joined the ranks. Couldn't be happier!

I had been on the ropes about going into single speed for about a year. After not being satisfied with my Anthem X FS bike(other than the comfort), I ran across this bike while visiting a store in town I had never been to before. I had looked at this bike several times online while thinking about single speed bikes awhile back. Even checked to see if my normal LBS could get one. After mulling it over I was going to pass when my wife of all people told me she wasnt letting me leave without buying it

I've done 20 miles of trails on it in the past two days, and I am flat out in love with it. So much so that I've already started to move some of my parts off the Anthem(seat, grips, bottle cages). I admit, I wasnt sold on the rigid fork, I was really worried it would just beat me up, but other than fast rooty downhills, I didnt notice it at all.

Here's to many more miles! :cheers:

Teen Wolf
    nice. i bet you sell that fs

mtbr member
    I've been looking at getting a rigid fork bike as my first mountain bike. I figure I get the basics down (as far as bike control, riding style, etc.) with something as simple as those types of bikes, and then move up to front suspension and then perhaps full suspension.

I'm only planning on going on light trails. nothing too technical.

seems I just might go with what I had planned...

meow.

mtbr member
    Nice ride. And welcome to the wonderful world of SS!

Members who have read this thread: 0