Jericho website?- Mtbr.com
    zeebot

Jericho website?

says come back later or something to that effect and it's been like that for a few days now. i need to order an XTR compatible chainring for my budding singlespeed. is there somewhere else i can do this? or maybe a phone # to contact jericho directly?

Fat Boy Deluxe
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookykinkajou
    says come back later or something to that effect and it's been like that for a few days now. i need to order an XTR compatible chainring for my budding singlespeed. is there somewhere else i can do this? or maybe a phone # to contact jericho directly?

Better get in line. It seems a lot of people are trying to get in touch with Josh. Could be awhile, might be best to search out one of those 5 arm spiders from ebay and then get the proper chainring - 110 I believe.

DT

zeebot

options??

Quote Originally Posted by DmofoT
    Better get in line. It seems a lot of people are trying to get in touch with Josh. Could be awhile, might be best to search out one of those 5 arm spiders from ebay and then get the proper chainring - 110 I believe.

DT

i dont really want to use ebay for this. is there another company that sells something similar or how about a totally new setup instead of converting. where can i buy a full high-end crankset set for SS?

Jed Peters
    1-510-653-5159

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

spider options

110 and 94 spiders for xtr cranks are available from AC. Cambria Bike sells em for $30
    Older xt spiders are still available from shimano but expensive ($50).

ا
    Spooky, first of all what is up with that deer?! Love it!

Check out:
    Warhawkindustries.com

-and-

forge-mtb.com (they are out of biz supposedly, but might have your piece)

-----
    Am I the only one that thinks it is odd that this forum is not only sponsered by said company, but said company also advertises their now defunct website at the top of each page?!
    -----

Also, if you're thinking about getting a new crankset I say go for Race Face Turbines or Next LPs... 5 arm compact or regular... super reliable crank. Try to find square taper if you can, as people constantly rag on ISIS.

Good Luck..
    Looking for...
    A PINK Chris King Headset... and disc hubs!

As well as a Morati crankset!
    PLEASE Email me or PM me with any leads!!!

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    If you are after rings and guards for 2003 XTR, SPOT will have some soon. I needed a set as Jericho wasn't coming though and the good people at spot had a look and are going to make their own. The ring guard should be finished in a week or so and the ring a little while after that.

zeebot

deer?

Quote Originally Posted by
    Spooky, first of all what is up with that deer?! Love it!

Check out:
    Warhawkindustries.com

-and-

forge-mtb.com (they are out of biz supposedly, but might have your piece)

-----
    Am I the only one that thinks it is odd that this forum is not only sponsered by said company, but said company also advertises their now defunct website at the top of each page?!
    -----

Also, if you're thinking about getting a new crankset I say go for Race Face Turbines or Next LPs... 5 arm compact or regular... super reliable crank. Try to find square taper if you can, as people constantly rag on ISIS.

Good Luck..
    if you are referring to my pic that's a kinkajou! i thought square tapers werent as good as the octalink that shimano uses or the iSIs when it's working? i can get squares pretty cheap but what about bottom brackets...primary goal is for super light weight but still reliable.

the spider from american classic seems nice but i'm not so sure it works on my cranks. the 952s i have are 4 bolt right now and the spiders for sale are 5 bolt. sorry if i'm clueless i'm still learning logic tells me it doesnt matter since all the 3 ring stuff is being removed and then the spider goes in place of all the original gear and i can slap on any 5 bolt chain ring.

drev-il, not Dr. Evil!
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookykinkajou
    ... logic tells me it doesnt matter since all the 3 ring stuff is being removed and then the spider goes in place of all the original gear and i can slap on any 5 bolt chain ring.
    Yup. You take off the three ring stuff, and bolt the adapter in place. Afterwards, you can use 5-bolt just fine. Note, you may have to do a little Dremeling with that adapter. Ask DmofoT for details.

zeebot

so..

Quote Originally Posted by Drevil
    Yup. You take off the three ring stuff, and bolt the adapter in place. Afterwards, you can use 5-bolt just fine. Note, you may have to do a little Dremeling with that adapter. Ask DmofoT for details.
    that eliminates that option i think ill just have to sell my crankset and buy a new one. i dont even know what dremeling is but it sounds technical and all i have is a screwdriver and hammer in my manhattan apartment

ا
    Kinkajou, deer, it's all the same. Either way, spooky.

Um...

You can get square taper BBs as light or lighter than ISIS. Check out RaceFace.com and they still have their square taper XC Ti version for sale.

Ask DeeEight on this board, he has a real light weigh BB for sale.

Check it.
    Looking for...
    A PINK Chris King Headset... and disc hubs!

As well as a Morati crankset!
    PLEASE Email me or PM me with any leads!!!

mtbr member
    Mar 2004

5 Bolt XTR Spider

Here is the 5 Bolt spider that you need for that XTR 952 crank... no dremmeling necessary!...

Click HERE... XTR 5 bolt Spider

Very cool solution!

zeebot

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Helix
    Here is the 5 Bolt spider that you need for that XTR 952 crank... no dremmeling necessary!...

Click HERE... XTR 5 bolt Spider

Very cool solution!
    that seems like a good idea. i had seen that awhile ago but had forgotten about it.

mtbr member
    Mar 2004