It's raining in MD again - anyone brewing?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jan 2004

It's raining in MD again - anyone brewing?

My local trails are still in bad shape, but I've got 30 Grolsch bottles of my most recent homebrew batch (a honey wheat ale) that are just about finished carbonating. They're gonna help me get through this difficult time.........

In the mean time, I'm finishing up the last of my stock of Dogfish Head 90 Minute IPA. Mmmmmm, hops. MMmmmmm, beer ........

Whatch'all brewing/drinking?

1GearBeer
    Porrick

I am the owl
    Quote Originally Posted by 1GearBeer
    Whatch'all brewing/drinking?

1GearBeer
    Getting ready to brew an Alt and a Kolsch. Recently finished the last of my Pumpkin ale and Oatmeal Coffee Stout (a.k.a. the Breakfast Stout)
    SingleSpeedOutlaw .com
    Riding Bikes and Drinking Beer.

Shamisen Appreciator
    Jan 2004
    Not brewing anything but while we're waiting for Gambrill to thaw and then dry, my girlfriend and I have been alternately drinking Corsendonk Brown and trying to finish off a case of wine we bought at Berrywine plantations a few weeks ago.
    Sean Chaney :: Owner/Builder :: Vertigo Cycles LLC
    flickr :: www.vertigocycles.com

mtbr member

MD trails

Hey, don't know where ya live ,but the upper of Loch Raven is in dandy shape.Peace

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

... and if we just ... oh yeah...

i've got an "american amber" that's a week away from bottling, and a belgian dubbel that's been in the primary for almost a week now... nothing drinkable at the moment, i didn't brew at all this winter and i've finished the remains of last year's brews...

joe

mtbr member
    Snow is thawing fast in MN but there's sure to be more coming. Right now I'm drinking a basic brown ale and will bring the rest of it down to the Singletrack Summit in KC. The plan for my next batch will probably be an amber or pale ale made with Maple syrup that my family makes each spring. We'll be tapping trees soon! -- Maple's Sap Pail Ale --

flaccid member
    Not brewing currently but my IPA is finally ready to drink. Mmmm, bitter, malty, AND hoppy. I also have a dozen or so oatmeal stouts & porters left from earlier adventures in brewing. I think I'm going to try a Rogue "Dead Guy Ale" clone next.

Beginning the monsoon season here, too. =(
    Who's really holding the remote control?