IRO Mia flight report- Mtbr.com
    TT.
    wheeler
    Feb 2004

IRO Mia flight report

Me likey .. Dunno why I bothered with AL for so many years.. steel is where's it's @ ... yea the rigid fork took about all of 10min to get used to, but after that it was pure euphoria. looks like the FR bike will see a lot of "hang on the wall" time this season

almost there.... just a few more feet

I Ride, I Know

I like endos

looks like...

you had a good time. sweet bike too. how do you like the shim. hydros? BTW, who was the poor schmuck who got to stand around and take pics while you had all the fun?
    As for the Pyramids, there is nothing to wonder at in them so much as the fact that so many men could be found degraded enough to spend their lives constructing a tomb for some ambitious booby, whom it would have been wiser and manlier to have drowned in the Nile, and then given his body to the dogs. - Henry David Thoreau

mtbr member
    Looks good. Can't wait to get mine up in some challenging terrain. What gearing are you running?

Jim

TT.
    wheeler
    Feb 2004
    the 6" xtr hydros are better than the mag-hayes on my fr bike just gots to re-bleed them using the siringe technique.... I have the bike set up with 32:17 and it seems to be a perfect medium for me... might try 32:16 at the end of the season... if I'm brave enough
    no shmuck...just a good bud of mine on a gearie... this is a SS forum.. no need to see geared bikes
    I Ride, I Know

I like endos

hey there

no one probably gives a damn but I had a little photoshop fun at work today (part of my job is jacking around with photoshop) and reworked one of these pics. Thought maybe someone might enjoy.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    As for the Pyramids, there is nothing to wonder at in them so much as the fact that so many men could be found degraded enough to spend their lives constructing a tomb for some ambitious booby, whom it would have been wiser and manlier to have drowned in the Nile, and then given his body to the dogs. - Henry David Thoreau

TT.
    wheeler
    Feb 2004
    hey, I give a damn..... that's pretty sweet, new desktop fer sure

I'll have my lawyer contact you j/k
    I Ride, I Know

I like endos

i had fun with it

actually though, it would have been cool to make the leaves black and white too, I just didn't think of it. I'm glad you like. I probably should have asked before I started using your photos though. Sorry. Actually, if anybody wants a photo of them reworked to use as a desktop, I'd be happy to do it. It gives me something to do when I'm bored.

TT.
    wheeler
    Feb 2004
    good idea about the leaves... let's see it
    I was just kiddin' around dude .. you're welcome to enhance any/all of my pics
    I Ride, I Know

I like endos

here it is with the leaves and some other subtle changes.

enjoy...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Steamroller

Sweet shots

Glad to see you're loving the Mia. I'm up in Oregon right now taking a class and I sure wish I had brought the Mia instead of the FS bike.
    Two Wheeled and Too Big