Instigator fork- Mtbr.com

Thread: Instigator fork

I fix choppers

Cool-blue Rhythm Instigator fork

Anyone running one of these on their single speed? I am considering one as I like the geometry of bikes with 4-5" travel forks and may toss one on my Spot I just rebuilt.

mtbr member
    woops
    Last edited by SheSpeedsNotSingleSpeed; 03-12-2004 at 08:34 PM. Reason: Wrong log in
    "I know that when my bell tolls, I want it to be in a place that I love, doing something that I lived for and found passion in. Somewhere that made my world a better place to be and filled my life with peace."

Appalachian Singletrack'n

I run one

I bought one used off SSCraig last summer. I run it on my Dean that was built for a 378mm fork. It has the perfect geometry for me. I bought it as a low cost way to try rigid riding. Its an ok fork, rides pretty good, looks great, but Its heavy for a rigid. It feels like you could beat the hell out of it and it would keep on going. I have enjoyed riding full rigid allot and may upgrade to a more compliant fork later this year.

Te mortuo heres tibi sim?

not instigator, but karate monkey....

which sits a little bit taller.

on the front of my ionic johnny rotten, built for an 80mm fork. love it! gets the front end up to the same height/angle as my 120mm front end hardtail.

think they both run the same $$. the km fork is a bit lighter, but either one will take some serious abuse.

and the thing is damn stiff; not comfy, but cheap. run a big fatty on the front!
    Florence Nightingale's Stormtrooper

Members who have read this thread: 0