Inexpensive SS Frame - On One Content- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Sep 2007

Inexpensive SS Frame - On One Content

I rode a SS On One Inbred 29er for about 3 years. Loved that frame! If I recall, I bought it new for like $230 (what a deal!). I have 2 other bikes, so I gave the Inbred frame to a friend with VERY limited finances so he could ride - That was a year ago. Now I'm dying to ride SS again.

I'd buy another On One, but they're no longer shipping out of Oregon and the UK folks want all sorts of personal info before they'll ship me stuff - that's a deal breaker for me. F that!

I'm looking to spend about $250 on another SS frame. So, got any recommendations for a solid and cheap SS 29er frame?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by pulsepro View Post
    I rode a SS On One Inbred 29er for about 3 years. Loved that frame! If I recall, I bought it new for like $230 (what a deal!). I have 2 other bikes, so I gave the Inbred frame to a friend with VERY limited finances so he could ride - That was a year ago. Now I'm dying to ride SS again.

I'd buy another On One, but they're no longer shipping out of Oregon and the UK folks want all sorts of personal info before they'll ship me stuff - that's a deal breaker for me. F that!

I'm looking to spend about $250 on another SS frame. So, got any recommendations for a solid and cheap SS 29er frame?
    Not sure what size you need or only want steel but here is a breezer in that price range.

Breezer Thunder One 29r | Eccentric BB frame

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by pulsepro View Post

All you should need to provide is your shipping and billing address, just like any other online retailer. In my case, they requested more info to confirm the order that admittedly seemed shady but I said no. They just want proof the order is in fact coming from the credit card holder and not some scammer.

mtbr member
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by earworm View Post
    Not sure what size you need or only want steel but here is a breezer in that price range.

Breezer Thunder One 29r | Eccentric BB frame
    Super deal! But I'd need a M/L, 24"ish ETT. Thanks!

mtbr member
    Why don't you buy one of the entry level completes (kona unit) and sell everything off it frame price = free