Inertia Valve upgrades for many forks now available- Mtbr.com
    Pivoteer

Good job! Inertia Valve upgrades for many forks now available

Stratos www.stratosusa.com now makes an aftermarket inertia valve upgrade for several forks. Basically, if you have one of the many forks on their list you will have a slightly different version of a Fox Terralogic fork.

I just purchased mine todayt for my Fox Float 100RL. They are producing them in groups, so you may have to wait. They just started working on the batches for the Fox Float.

Talking to the engineer, they have 6 patents on the design. It is different from Fox's in that all adjustments are internal which kind of stinks, but they also have a second adjustment that Fox does not. You can tune the stiffness feeling of the fork from the movement from the top of the fork. In otherwords, you can adjust the "blowoff threshold" as Fox would call it. Remember, you do not adjust "blowoff threshold" on the Fox, but rather the sensativity of the threshold which is also adjustable with the Stratos.

Price for mine was $250, kind of pricey, but to make your current fork an inertai valve fork, that is cheap. Can't wait to get it. I will let you knoew how it works out once I play with it.

I plan on setting the upper threshold to Compete rigid when standing as to be as efficient as possible. (can't do this on the Fox, you will always have a certain amount of movement, whether you want it or not) I will also run the opposite on the lower end amd make it react to small bumps.

I will let yuou know, for more info give Stratos a call.

KgB
    SNGLSPD

Do those work on rigid?

250 seems like a lot to me.What does it do?
    I've been inside too long.

Pivoteer

Are you familiar wiht the "BRAIN" technology

Quote Originally Posted by KgB
    250 seems like a lot to me.What does it do?
    The idea is the same as the Fox F80X or F100X, or the Specialized Epic rear shock. No inputs from the rider, meaning no bob, only reacts to inputs from the ground.

Members who have read this thread: 0