i don't even know if that is what they are called...


i got two singlespeed rear hubs and i have just about stripped the bolts that hold them in the dropouts on both of them.

one is an on-one inbred hub, the other is a paul word ss hub.

does anyone know what size bolts i would need to replace the bolts in these two hubs?

while i am at it, anyone got a good place on the internet to order some nice quality bolts to replace them?