how do i get on-one bars in canada??- Mtbr.com
    Just Give'r!

how do i get on-one bars in canada??

My dilemma- I'm fiending for a set of fleegle's for my kona unit
    -I checked on-one's webpage but couldn't see a list of dealers and only saw ordering options for the U.S.
    -I live in Calgary, Alberta, Canada FYI.
    Are there any online stores carrying on-one that ship internationally? what are my options? HELP ME!!!! thanks

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by cmatcan
    -I checked on-one's webpage but couldn't see a list of dealers and only saw ordering options for the U.S.
    Are there any online stores carrying on-one that ship internationally? what are my options? HELP ME!!!! thanks
    I'm sorry - I should make that a bit clearer - we can ship internationally and will choose to ship from the UK or USA depending on your location.

Order away.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by cmatcan
    check out campione bike shop in calgary - they are a small shop near safeway on 11th or 12ave sw downtown.- mostly roadie stuff but they do some carry some different brands.
    Unlike most calgary shops they won't look at you like a weirdo for asking for different stuff - I find they carry neat things.

i can't believe i wrote 'neat things'

Just Give'r!
    Brant- thanks a lot for the direct reply, couldn't think of anyone better to answer my question! I will get an order together
    Crank- thanks for reminding me about campione- its a shop i am pretty familiar with-Blue Thornton there is the man- that isn't a place i typically think of for MTB parts but youre right, it would be a good place to check out. I will be checking out campione next week and will likely be e-mailing you about an order brant, thanks alot guys.

Members who have read this thread: 0