Hope Pro II Spacers- Mtbr.com
    Ouch, I am hot!

Hope Pro II Spacers

I am using a Hope Pro II single speed/trials hub for my single speed. I want to move the chainline in a bit, but I don't have the right hub spacers that came with the hub to make it work. Essentially, I need a few other narrower spacers and/or more spacer options. How can I get some Hope hub spacers? Do they come in different colors? I would love to get ones to match the color of the hub.

Also, with the Pro II not only do I need to use a lockring, but I need to use the shaped spacer that came with the hub in the last position before the lockring. Is there anyway to avoid using this shaped spacer? The hub will not lock down without it. Are there different width sizes for this shaped spacer and what is that spacer called? Do other hubs need this "shaped spacer". WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING CALLED?

Thanks.
    I AM JUST A JERK

Quote Originally Posted by Dirdir
    Is there anyway to avoid using this shaped spacer? The hub will not lock down without it.
    I've got some "splined" spacers with a couple tabs sticking off, somewhat like a cog. The lockring will lock down on those no problem. I cannot speak to their origin.

Members who have read this thread: 0