And here I was think'in my SS was all set.....- Mtbr.com
    Combat Wombat

And here I was think'in my SS was all set.....

and then I notice this. http://webcyclery.com/product.php?pr...90&cat=0&page=

They come in black now. Put one of those green chainrings on there.....oh baby. I was just explaining to my wife that one of the great things about my rigid SS, was the lack of parts to constantly want to change. Is that truly possible?!

Brian

velocipede technician
    hold out, there some really cool stuff on the horizon.........................
    looking for 20-21" P team

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianU
    and then I notice this. http://webcyclery.com/product.php?pr...90&cat=0&page=

They come in black now. Put one of those green chainrings on there.....oh baby. I was just explaining to my wife that one of the great things about my rigid SS, was the lack of parts to constantly want to change. Is that truly possible?!

Brian
    Riding a rigid SS doesn't mean you don't have ANY parts on your bike you know?!?! You're only missing a few drivetrain pieces.

C'mon, get some imagination or find someone who's infected with UGI and give them a big kiss! (no, not me!)
    I ..... need ..... DIRT!!!!!

... and cookies. :D

Poorly Disguised Poser

Too funny...

I just got mine installed last night...took them on thier first ride this morning. I think these cranks would be seriously hard to improve on (color options are debatable...I really like the polished finish).

I realize that there is a bunch of new stuff on the horizon, but as far as I am concerned Eno set the bar pretty high. Team these babies up with a Phil BB and they are about as pure as anything I have ever ridden.
    My ego is bigger and better looking than yours.

Members who have read this thread: 0