mtbr member
    Dec 2007

Hello,new to the site..check out my new bike!

Hey yall,i am carl
    nice site you got here.

i just baught me a DISS ,its my first single speed in 15 years.last ones were GT/DYNO
    mongoose, robinson, diamond back ...BMX and free style 20 inchers.

I have a rigid trek 21 speed mountain bike i am bored with .

i have this realy cool huge tall framed beast of a mountain bike that is great. it is a cignal i built up fom about 10 different bikes it has the big foam covered beach cruser bars and a old leather springer seat a rear rack a old school BMX neck and bear trap pedals and all shimano XT running gear with triggers for shifters and a few anodized thingys and a few titainium bolts. and a sweet army green "olive drab" spray paint job "frame only" its a great bike.

but i wanted something more fancy and i never shift anyway ,so a single speed looked good to me.i figure less is more,you get more bike for your money.you aint paying for a bunch of gears and shifters you aint going to use anyway.
    you are paying for a good bike and not a bunch of cheap shifter components on a soso quality frame.the DISS is just a big over grown BMX bike!

I don't go off roading i cant there is no off road were i live .and i aint got no hills.I ride on the street only. but i dont like them 10 speeds or 18 whatever with the skinny wheels and funny handle bars , your ass in the air with a seat shoved up it and your chin on the front tire ,the special bicycle shoes with clips or the shaved legs or brightly colored spandex body suit and alein looking helmet.
    I am a large framed rigid mountain bike guy! I think the bianchi diss is going to work out well for me.I have not got it yet the dude is going to ship it out on monday.i cannot wait to haul some ass on that thing.

So yall check out my new ride and tell me anything you can ,thanks

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWN:IT&ih=001
    Last edited by carl250r; 12-23-2007 at 01:53 PM.

mtbr member
    Aug 2006
    I think that is a sweet rig you got. Not bad on the winning bid either.

Ride strong and hit it hard.

mtbr member
    Dec 2007
    my winning bid cleared through the system with 8 seconds left on the clock.
    and i was in such a hurry i mistakenly entered $4800.00

the single speed should fit my riding style. I like to keep my tires pumped up hard as hell and keep it in high gear and grind on it.

i got a set of kevlar bead smooth tires coming ,shes gona roll.

mtbr member
    Dec 2007
    i got it .

the DISS is a nice bike.

it is tight and light.

i never had disc brakes before.the front ones will put you over the handle bars if you dont watch it.

it flys to,but i run out of gear. eventualy it will have to get a higher set.

the thing looks mean to, with the flat black paint and the clasic bike frame shape.

I recomend it to any of you looking for a ready to go single speed bike.

i put it together and put 10 miles on it after work.its a street fighter.

Members who have read this thread: 0