A happy kid- Mtbr.com

Thread: A happy kid

mtbr member

A happy kid

Annabel riding her bike (trail-a-bike) with me in the north Wisconsin trails.
    She loves it!
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    I love the smile / look of a child on her/his bike

jmw
    mtbr member
    those are some thick grips for those little hands!

I can't wait til my little girl can join me!
    future nature

mtbr member
    Very nice pic. I guess that will be my next step up. I have one of those enclosed trailer type things (rickshaw) that I pull my daughter on. Where did you get that? Does it attach to the seatpost? Mine attaches to an interface on the rear axle.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by stephen11364
    Very nice pic. I guess that will be my next step up. I have one of those enclosed trailer type things (rickshaw) that I pull my daughter on. Where did you get that? Does it attach to the seatpost? Mine attaches to an interface on the rear axle.
    Yes, to the seatpost. This is it: http://www.trail-a-bike.com/product/...inal-folder-1/

She loves that thing. We can talk for a while wile I am pulling her. But up some hills, its good challenge. She weighs 35 lbs, and hates it when I sway the bike on climbs. Some times I have to remind her to pedal, but that's ok, as long as I am with her and she loves it when she's with me, that's what's important.

CB2
    Jam Econo
    Does she need the extra wide bars for leverage!?
    My kids have all enjoyed the trail-a-bike, but my youngest was always the biggest "help" on it. He used to be like a turbo, churning out the extra power. That is until he learned pedaling up hills yields limited returns in the fun factor, so he started only pedaling down hill to achieve maximum velocity!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by CB2
    Does she need the extra wide bars for leverage!?
    My kids have all enjoyed the trail-a-bike, but my youngest was always the biggest "help" on it. He used to be like a turbo, churning out the extra power. That is until he learned pedaling up hills yields limited returns in the fun factor, so he started only pedaling down hill to achieve maximum velocity!
    those bars are the same width as the original bars that came with the trailer. I had to get those because the others were on too high for her. She's still little.

Kids rock! I get a lot of good stares. One time a police man pulled us over and gave us coupons for Dairy Queen because we were all wearing our helmets.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by ernesto_from_Wisconsin
    Yes, to the seatpost. This is it: http://www.trail-a-bike.com/product/...inal-folder-1/

She loves that thing. We can talk for a while wile I am pulling her. But up some hills, its good challenge. She weighs 35 lbs, and hates it when I sway the bike on climbs. Some times I have to remind her to pedal, but that's ok, as long as I am with her and she loves it when she's with me, that's what's important.
    Thanks for the link. I have about a year to wait (next summer) though before I purchase one.

Dirty High Desert Guy
    Awesome!

My daughter has one of those in silver.

mtbr member
    what bars are those?

my son will graduate to the trail a bike next year. he's still in the trailer until next summer. i don't trust that he won't let go yet.
    in other news, he has his own single speed. this was a very proud day for dad. being able to ride around the end of our street with him is great.

mtbr member
    The middle of that bar needs padding. A sudden stop may put her face into it. Cute!

808+909 = Party Good Time
    haha thats a brilliant photo! You're daughter has sweeter riding bars than most people on this forum haha

Got Mojo?

Stoker

Quote Originally Posted by ernesto_from_Wisconsin
    Annabel riding her bike (trail-a-bike) with me in the north Wisconsin trails.
    She loves it!
    big wide bars.... she will pushing you up the hills soon...
    aLaN AT BikeMojo DOT com

Members who have read this thread: 0