This guy rocks....- Mtbr.com
    I like to ride bikes!

This guy rocks....

Ya, he is my Lil guy (4 years old), but he can really rip up!
    Last edited by scoutdog; 10-04-2005 at 11:02 AM.

Cracker-magnon
    Sweet... that is too cool. Mine is getting big enough (11 1/2) that he can ride my SS stumpjumper with the seat most of the way down. Thinking of turning it back to a 1x8 and getting a short stem and hauling him out to the trail.
    "Life is a [email protected]#^ing story problem, get used to it - my son.

pewpewpew Moderator
    I love it! Looks like he is FLYING down the trail too - the rocks are blurry!

pepito
    Jun 2004
    awesome! i can't wait until my son masters two wheels (2 1/2 yo). i dream of the day when we can go out and ride together.

the_dude
    "Melancholy is incompatible with bicycling" ~James E. Starrs

mtbr member

He sure does

He kicks butt! He's a happy little guy who loves to ride here and there aneverywhere. I'm glad I know him personally.

mtbr member
    Sep 2004
    Here's what you have to look forward to. This is my lil man working on some log skills and a second place finish at his first race. He was the youngest in his division at 11, kicked some 14 year old butt. Hoorah!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    ha ha. if scoutdog can put up the kid, i'll throw up his SSWC-hardened racin' buddy, my 14 y/o drop-bar SS daughter . . . . here she is hard-coring it pushing her vintage ibis thru the muck :

http://extreme-photography-unlimited...y/323/SUNB1055
    Last edited by mon t; 10-04-2005 at 01:47 PM.

mtbr member

Hey mon t...

Was that pic snapped at Kewaskum? If so, I'm really glad I didn't head there to race on the way home from Gnome Fest!

Recovering couch patato
    Great action there scoutdog! Is it me, or is his seat so low that he hits himself in the face with his knees? Little people get relatively long cranks at times also, I guess.
    Champ in the making!

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    yeah man.

it poured, and turned the race into a wheel-stopped solid in yer frame muck-fest.

good one to miss !!

Nat
    mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by scoutdog
    Ya, he is my Lil guy (4 years old), but he can really rip up!
    What kind of bike is that? 20" wheels? My 4 y/o has a Trek bike with 16" wheels but it's kind of ungainly without the training wheels. Your kid's bike looks lighter and more nimble somehow (maybe it's the pilot!).
    Last edited by Nat; 10-04-2005 at 05:08 PM.

Account Retired
    Rocks and Rolls......mom and dad aren't to bad either.

g

I like to ride bikes!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nat
    What kind of bike is that? 20" wheels? My 4 y/o has a Trek bike with 16" wheels but it's kind of ungainly without the training wheels. Your kid's bike looks lighter and more nimble somehow (maybe it's the pilot!).
    Its a Redline Proline micro BMX bike http://www.redlinebicycles.com/bmxra...micromini.html

mtbr member
    Here´s my 5 year old darling with her SS. She loves to ride. That was one of our evening rides. We were so in to that ride that we didn´t realize that upcoming darkness. It was a bit scary to her but she still loved it. And she really rips those trails!

Italians do it better !

This is my little champion

Still working on some skills but She's already damn good for the age (3)

Ciao

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Three yrs. old......

Quote Originally Posted by Spiedo of SS-Italy.com
    Still working on some skills but She's already damn good for the age (3)

Ciao
    Riding the cobble-stones, and wearing a no. 1 plate! (if that guy would let go of her bike she would be flying)

Italians do it better !
    Quote Originally Posted by gearless
    Riding the cobble-stones, and wearing a no. 1 plate! (if that guy would let go of her bike she would be flying)
    She actually did it once I've let her go!

try driving your car less
    Quote Originally Posted by mon t
    ha ha. if scoutdog can put up the kid, i'll throw up his SSWC-hardened racin' buddy, my 14 y/o drop-bar SS daughter . . . . here she is hard-coring it pushing her vintage ibis thru the muck :

http://extreme-photography-unlimited...y/323/SUNB1055
    does her bike say 'drop bars not bombs'?
    if so, i saw you guys.

i dont know how you should take this, but we were all wondering if she was your daughter or your wife. we all actually concluded that she was your wife since we saw her at the bar. i guess i stand corrected. i dont mean to be wierd or sleazy or anything. she is a fine rider and it's cool to see the family out on the trail with matching bikes!
    Only boring people get bored.

I like to ride bikes!

... and if we just ...

[QUOTE=jh_on_the_cape]does her bike say 'drop bars not bombs'?
    if so, i saw you guys.

"i dont know how you should take this, but we were all wondering if she was your daughter or your wife."

Now thats funny!!!!!

Monte is on the left and his Girl/Wife is in the white T shirt!!!!
    Last edited by scoutdog; 10-07-2005 at 07:37 AM.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    yikes !!

first of all, it was an upscale supper-club, not a bar. actually e roman was very cool, and set it up so we could be at awards, and then clear out by 10:00 with the youngster. i mean, she hadn't even started high-school yet !!

secondly, i beleive she is the world junior SS champion. she kicked ass on that course.

lastly, now that i see that photo again . . . . . i am concerned about seating her next to that scoundrel scoutdog. i mean to say, LOOK at that guy !!

her bike does say " drop bars not bombs ". she is a pretty cool little 14 y/o, if you ask me. tough little rider, also. we had a blast at SSWC, and everybody was super-nice to the kid. trip of alifetime, for this old dad.

try driving your car less
    Quote Originally Posted by mon t
    yikes !!

first of all, it was an upscale supper-club, not a bar. actually e roman was very cool, and set it up so we could be at awards, and then clear out by 10:00 with the youngster. i mean, she hadn't even started high-school yet !!

secondly, i beleive she is the world junior SS champion. she kicked ass on that course.

lastly, now that i see that photo again . . . . . i am concerned about seating her next to that scoundrel scoutdog. i mean to say, LOOK at that guy !!

her bike does say " drop bars not bombs ". she is a pretty cool little 14 y/o, if you ask me. tough little rider, also. we had a blast at SSWC, and everybody was super-nice to the kid. trip of alifetime, for this old dad.
    thanks for clearing that up! i have a 10 month old boy and hope he rides SSWC with me someday... it's hard to tell people's age, etc with the biking stuff on: helmet, etc.

she is a cool little 14 y.o. probably because you are a cool dad.
    Only boring people get bored.

Members who have read this thread: 0