Grey Things in Three's- Mtbr.com
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    473

    Grey Things in Three's

    What a good day, went to LBS and picked up PW #10 frame, when I got home the Fed Ex man had left my new Jones H Bar(shot peened the same as the PW), then went and picked up my new Gun Metal Grey Mini Cooper S. Wow does it get any better.Not bragging just very HAPPY.

  2. #2
    Out spokin'
    Reputation: Sparticus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 1999
    Posts
    9,680

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by neville
    What a good day, went to LBS and picked up PW #10 frame, when I got home the Fed Ex man had left my new Jones H Bar(shot peened the same as the PW), then went and picked up my new Gun Metal Grey Mini Cooper S. Wow does it get any better.Not bragging just very HAPPY.
    Thanks for having enough fun for several of us. Do we owe you anything for that?

    We need some pictures, dude.

    --Sparty
    disciplesofdirt.org

    We don't quit riding because we get old.
    We get old because we quit riding.

  3. #3
    Bikes not Bombs.....
    Reputation: SS Jerry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    508

    Sounds like just about a perfect day.....

    Congrats on the new baby .....please post newborn pics.

    JS
    Thanks to all of you for your friendships on this board..... -

  4. #4
    34N 118W
    Reputation: Hollywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    2,246

    jackpot!

    holy carp dude!

    using racks on the mini? I looked into hitch mount fabrication for a SportWorks if I go the mini route...

    enjoy your new hardware! reviews & photos please
    HW



    Quote Originally Posted by neville
    What a good day, went to LBS and picked up PW #10 frame, when I got home the Fed Ex man had left my new Jones H Bar(shot peened the same as the PW), then went and picked up my new Gun Metal Grey Mini Cooper S. Wow does it get any better.Not bragging just very HAPPY.

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    473

    Just a bit longer

    I am having a couple of custom "things" for the brake levers made and the new spot guard and rings aren't done yet, shouldn't be to long now. When #10 is finished you will be the first post. The bikes get to ride on the back of the Outback, just me and the dog in the Mini.

  6. #6
    WAWE
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,428
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood
    using racks on the mini? I looked into hitch mount fabrication for a SportWorks if I go the mini route...
    Cooper S probably won't work with a hitch... with its center butthole exhaust.

  7. #7
    hispanic mechanic
    Reputation: sslos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,516

    mini racks

    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood
    holy carp dude!

    using racks on the mini? I looked into hitch mount fabrication for a SportWorks if I go the mini route...

    enjoy your new hardware! reviews & photos please
    HW
    i have no idea what they run, but bmw/mini have a factory roof rack option. i've seen 'em!

    the los
    Whiskey is my yoga.

    dongerparty.com

  8. #8
    34N 118W
    Reputation: Hollywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    2,246

    nah

    thanks though, but I've got roof racks now and I'd be looking to loose the noise/drag. And be able to have no racks at all when I'm running around the Metropolis. That's a pretty clean setup IMO.

    HW


    Quote Originally Posted by sslos
    i have no idea what they run, but bmw/mini have a factory roof rack option. i've seen 'em!

    the los

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 66
    Last Post: 05-19-2005, 03:24 PM
  2. Grey Bicycles?
    By danK in forum Bike and Frame discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-21-2004, 02:09 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-27-2004, 01:28 PM
  4. The more Things Change...the LESS They Stay the Same
    By MTBDad in forum Riding Passion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-26-2004, 04:53 AM
  5. 2 things: Bicyclebid.com + Avatar help
    By TheRedMantra in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-15-2004, 08:55 AM

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.