Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Grey Things in Three's

950 views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Hollywood 
#1 ·
What a good day, went to LBS and picked up PW #10 frame, when I got home the Fed Ex man had left my new Jones H Bar(shot peened the same as the PW), then went and picked up my new Gun Metal Grey Mini Cooper S. Wow does it get any better.Not bragging just very HAPPY.

#2 ·
Wow

neville said:
What a good day, went to LBS and picked up PW #10 frame, when I got home the Fed Ex man had left my new Jones H Bar(shot peened the same as the PW), then went and picked up my new Gun Metal Grey Mini Cooper S. Wow does it get any better.Not bragging just very HAPPY.
Thanks for having enough fun for several of us. Do we owe you anything for that? :)

We need some pictures, dude.

--Sparty

#4 ·
jackpot!

holy carp dude!

using racks on the mini? I looked into hitch mount fabrication for a SportWorks if I go the mini route...

enjoy your new hardware! reviews & photos please :)
HW

neville said:

#5 ·
Just a bit longer

I am having a couple of custom "things" for the brake levers made and the new spot guard and rings aren't done yet, shouldn't be to long now. When #10 is finished you will be the first post. The bikes get to ride on the back of the Outback, just me and the dog in the Mini.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.