A good deal?- Mtbr.com

Thread: A good deal?

Explosive

A good deal?

I was looking at this Ibex SS. They are out of the 20" which is my size, but I was thinking getting a 16 or 18 to have to let my friends/family borrow when they visit.

What do ya'll think?
    I am disgusted with the way old people are depicted on television; we are not all vibrant fun loving sex maniacs. Many of us are bitter, resentful individuals who remember the good old days, when entertainment was mild and inoffensive.

mtbr member

Do It Do It!

I've heard excellent things about Ibex... a friend swears by 'em and I really like the rear sliders for tensioning... clearly the best system for discs. Bang for buck they're hard to beat. Reviews on 'em are pretty impressive - I can't wait 'till they come out w/ a 29er SS... pull the trigger

S
    "You know how they make aluminum bike frames? They take steel and suck out all the soul..."

Explosive
    Quote Originally Posted by stevereeneo
    I've heard excellent things about Ibex... a friend swears by 'em and I really like the rear sliders for tensioning... clearly the best system for discs. Bang for buck they're hard to beat. Reviews on 'em are pretty impressive - I can't wait 'till they come out w/ a 29er SS... pull the trigger

S
    Actually I have owned an Ibex, their X-Ray Race, it is a cyclocross bike but I do not like CX so I sold it. Great bike non the less.
    I am disgusted with the way old people are depicted on television; we are not all vibrant fun loving sex maniacs. Many of us are bitter, resentful individuals who remember the good old days, when entertainment was mild and inoffensive.

Grumpy S.O.B.
    Feb 2006
    For $499 that is a smoking good deal!!

Members who have read this thread: 0