Freddy, here's what you missed...- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Freddy, here's what you missed...

yesterday. Jeremy and I rode Doin' it Outdoors in Liberty Indiana. "DIO" is a cool, privately owned trail system. The owner Craig has done a nice job with the trail design and up keep. There are ton's of steep entry/exit creek crossings, at least a dozen bridges, many small gaps to hop, and creek waterfall ride(shown in the Ice shot below). The $3 that is charged to ride is well worth it. About 15 miles total in the trail system. I don't have shots of any of the technical stuff(to busy riding!) but here's a few shots just for fun.
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member

why didn't my attachments post right? nm

nm nm nm nm nm

The Top Cap Guy
    I know - I love that place... and I prefer it to Hueston... and it takes me just as long to get there as it does for me to get to Hueston Woods... give or take 10 minutes.

That water fall is actually a red trail in the summer... it was dry there last time I went and there were some guys jumping off it on their bikes... it was like a 4 foot drop on the a flat... looked kind of rough to me.

But yep - $3 is a bargin there! I think that it's one of the most under rated trails around. Great maint and super easy to follow.

I ordered some smaller mud tires for the SS (some Panaracer Trail Rakers 1.95 - per Shiggy's recommendation) so when they get here I'll be ready for some frozen dirt riding!

Later on!
    FF
    "If I'm leading, I'm bleeding."

Members who have read this thread: 0