Forward Components EBB anyone wanna lend a hand?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jul 2010

Forward Components EBB anyone wanna lend a hand?

Ok fellas I've placed my order for a FC ebb about 4 weeks ago and understand it can take a while. Since I'm very impatient I'd like to see if any of you have one that you are not using that I could used until I get mine and I'd send you the new one in replacement. If you do have one and think we could work something out let me know. My SS is all put together now just waiting on the BB. Thanks.

Rockstar
    PM me.

Low Rep Count
    That's what I'm talking about! Love it when vendors jump in! Way to go FC!

mtbr member
    Jul 2010
    Guys I just want make sure I'm understood. I wasn't trying to bash FC or making them look bad. I understood when I placed my order that it could take a while. I'm cool with that. But being as impulsive as I am I ended up getting all the parts for my bike ahead of schedule and now I just wanna ride her. Lol. Just wanted to clarify that before anyone jumps to the wrong conclusion. I just miss my SS too much.

Low Rep Count
    I certainly did not take it that way though I can see that other could. I am just like you and become very impatient when I am waiting for my new toys to arrive. I become the little kid at Christmas waiting for Santa (insert UPS truck) to show up.

I was merely commenting on the fact that FC made the effort to contact you and help to get or keep things rolling. I think that is great and the sort of companies that I love to deal with.

mtbr member
    Jul 2010
    Yeah man I just sit around waiting for the mail or UPS truck to show up. Lol. By the way FC have communicated with me very well answered my emails and kept me in the loop. And the fact they are paying attention to what goes on here's is a great axample to follow by other vendors.
    Last edited by Firemedix911; 12-07-2010 at 10:00 AM.

mtbr member
    Jul 2007
    Do they have a installation manual that can be downloaded? I was looking at the trickstuff option back in the day but would be happy to give FC another look.

mtbr member
    Jul 2010
    Im sure If you email them they can send u instructions. I know they send instructions with the BB.

Members who have read this thread: 0