Fixed Gear T-shirts.....2 designs, choose one!- Mtbr.com

View Poll Results: Which T-shirt would you want?

Voters
37. This poll is closed
  • #1 Medium

    5 13.51%
  • #1 Large

    2 5.41%
  • #1 Extra Large

    4 10.81%
  • #2 Medium

    5 13.51%
  • #2 Large

    9 24.32%
  • #2 Extra Large

    10 27.03%
  • Neither, they both suck...

    2 5.41%
Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    Needed Less ~ Did More
    Reputation: Singlespeedpunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,008

    Fixed Gear T-shirts.....2 designs, choose one!

    Having trouble deciding which T-shirt design to print first (don't have the funds for printing all at once ) and I could do with some size info!

    The two designs are as follows:

    #1: Eggplant (dark red/purple...like a good wine!) T-shirt, dark orange print

    Small cog logo on chest with "I need my fix" in it

    Back print: "We had two MC Indie-Rocks, seventy-five different sprockets, five sets of Phil Wood hubs, a tool box full of chain-whips, and a whole galaxy of lock-rings, half-links, track ends and chain tugs... Also, a set of Jones H-bars, a pair of Dirtdrops, a Nitto stem, an Izumi track chain, and two dozen 700c tubes. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get into a serious fixed-gear collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can"

    #2: Olive green shirt, white print

    Small cog logo on chest with "I need my fix" in it

    Back print: "If it ain't fixed, its broken" in a large cog logo

    Sizes: Med, Lge, XL

    Thanks

    Alex
    Last edited by Singlespeedpunk; 02-19-2004 at 09:37 AM. Reason: Changed colour on #1...nicer shade!
    "Put any one on one of these singlespeed bikes and they could not help but have fun"
    -
    Otis Guy talking about klunkers c1976

  2. #2
    Cyclist
    Reputation: striker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    493

    #1 for sure

    I don't ride fixed yet, but #1 is by far the better of the two.
    "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

    My cycling photos. Enjoy!

  3. #3
    JJT
    JJT is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation: JJT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    374
    Realy like the first one :-)

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation: KavuBiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    84
    Quote Originally Posted by Singlespeedpunk
    Having trouble deciding which T-shirt design to print first (don't have the funds for printing all at once ) and I could do with some size info!

    The two designs are as follows:

    #1: Eggplant (dark red/purple...like a good wine!) T-shirt, dark orange print

    Small cog logo on chest with "I need my fix" in it

    Back print: "We had two MC Indie-Rocks, seventy-five different sprockets, five sets of Phil Wood hubs, a tool box full of chain-whips, and a whole galaxy of lock-rings, half-links, track ends and chain tugs... Also, a set of Jones H-bars, a pair of Dirtdrops, a Nitto stem, an Izumi track chain, and two dozen 700c tubes. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get into a serious fixed-gear collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can"

    #2: Olive green shirt, white print

    Back print: "If it ain't fixed, its broken" in a large cog logo

    Sizes: Med, Lge, XL

    Thanks

    Alex
    I'm for #1. Can't wait to see them!

    KavuBiker

  5. #5
    Keep Singlespeeding Evil
    Reputation: phatlizard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    241
    Where the fix is the XXL-T-Shirt???

    And you know Alex I do ride fixed ... if you are not on yours!
    Boy that was a scary ride!

    phaty
    #1 rocks

  6. #6
    I am the owl
    Reputation: riderx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,904

    Idea! Fear and Loathing

    If you do #1 it HAS to have a Ralph Steadman type graphic on it for full effect.

    Who here is a good artist that can produce such a work?
    SingleSpeedOutlaw .com
    Riding Bikes and Drinking Beer.

  7. #7
    don't try this at home
    Reputation: moschika's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,601
    Quote Originally Posted by Singlespeedpunk
    Having trouble deciding which T-shirt design to print first (don't have the funds for printing all at once ) and I could do with some size info!

    The two designs are as follows:

    #1: Eggplant (dark red/purple...like a good wine!) T-shirt, dark orange print

    Small cog logo on chest with "I need my fix" in it

    Back print: "We had two MC Indie-Rocks, seventy-five different sprockets, five sets of Phil Wood hubs, a tool box full of chain-whips, and a whole galaxy of lock-rings, half-links, track ends and chain tugs... Also, a set of Jones H-bars, a pair of Dirtdrops, a Nitto stem, an Izumi track chain, and two dozen 700c tubes. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get into a serious fixed-gear collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can"

    #2: Olive green shirt, white print

    Small cog logo on chest with "I need my fix" in it

    Back print: "If it ain't fixed, its broken" in a large cog logo

    Sizes: Med, Lge, XL

    Thanks

    Alex
    I'ld pick #2 and no need for the back print. i like t-shirts that are simple. #1 is way too wordy. i also like the color scheme for #2 much more then #1.

  8. #8
    Nomad
    Reputation: JerseyDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    58
    I'd like a Large #2 please.

    No fries with that.
    Convince me

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation: ShivaSteve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    229

    Ether fan

    #1 please, with a big lizard!!!!

  10. #10
    34N 118W
    Reputation: Hollywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    2,246

    ditto

    I like the idea of the front cog/text only.

    cheers,
    HW

    Quote Originally Posted by moschika
    I'ld pick #2 and no need for the back print. i like t-shirts that are simple. #1 is way too wordy. i also like the color scheme for #2 much more then #1.

  11. #11
    Keep Singlespeeding Evil
    Reputation: phatlizard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    241
    Quote Originally Posted by ShivaSteve
    #1 please, with a big lizard!!!!
    I second that!

  12. #12
    mtbr member
    Reputation: itsdoable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,902
    I like #2, plain & simple. Funny how most people like #1, but then my fixie riding is mostly trail on a converted SS mtb with 26" wheels & no spare parts, so I'm porbably an outlier...

    Cheers,

    Tom

    (PS: I'll take which ever one you make)

  13. #13
    The Top Cap Guy
    Reputation: Fast Freddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    951
    I'm in for a fat man XL size of whatever you make also - my choice in the simpler #2 option.... is there a quantity discount (more than 3 shirts) - or do you take top caps??? ....lol.... I guess I may need to make a fixed gear top cap now if we are going to have shirts....


    Later
    FF
    "If I'm leading, I'm bleeding."

  14. #14
    Needed Less ~ Did More
    Reputation: Singlespeedpunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,008
    Quote Originally Posted by riderx
    If you do #1 it HAS to have a Ralph Steadman type graphic on it for full effect.

    Who here is a good artist that can produce such a work?
    Thanks for the link....I will see what I can do!

    Looks like I'm going to do both designs and put the on my credit-card and hope I sell enough before the bill is due!

    Looking to arrange some way of getting the T-s to the US with minimum postage, the $ / is pretty bad for you guys right now!

    Phaty, don't worry....we are going to cut arm holes in a tent and print that up for you!


    Later

    Alex
    "Put any one on one of these singlespeed bikes and they could not help but have fun"
    -
    Otis Guy talking about klunkers c1976

  15. #15
    Te mortuo heres tibi sim?
    Reputation: scrublover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,846

    #2 medium for me!

    nmnmnm
    Florence Nightingale's Stormtrooper

  16. #16
    faster than a glacier...
    Reputation: fixxer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    25

    t-shirts, the tuxedo of the riding man

    I'm all about design number 2, in XL if you please.

  17. #17
    mtbr member
    Reputation: KavuBiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    84

    ... and if we just ... Medium of either shirt for me!

    Quote Originally Posted by Singlespeedpunk
    Thanks for the link....I will see what I can do!

    Looks like I'm going to do both designs and put the on my credit-card and hope I sell enough before the bill is due!

    Looking to arrange some way of getting the T-s to the US with minimum postage, the $ / is pretty bad for you guys right now!

    Phaty, don't worry....we are going to cut arm holes in a tent and print that up for you!


    Later

    Alex
    Just let me know when!

    KavuBiker

Similar Threads

  1. Calling all fixed gear freaks.....[SPAM]
    By Singlespeedpunk in forum Singlespeed
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-18-2004, 04:44 AM
  2. disc + freewheel + fixed gear?
    By qtip in forum Singlespeed
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-13-2004, 08:04 PM
  3. Help me pick a commuter fixed gear...please
    By gabe0807 in forum Singlespeed
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-31-2004, 03:53 PM

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.