Far less Bull****- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Far less Bull****

Just an observation and over the top generalization! Over the past several years I have spent countless hours reading posts from the various forums. It is my opinion that there is far less misinformation and straight up bull**** on the Single Speed forum than any other forum. Why? in my opinion it is because most SS riders have been through about all there is. Again it's only an opinion, but you must remember that I'm and expert on my opinion because no one knows more about it than me and that makes me an expert. So you SS riders stay after it!
    Ride, Race or just polish it.... Do it till you smile!

30-ton War Machine
    And you just went against that with this post

Rohloff
    This thread seems like bull**** and is not consistent with the quality content we like to maintain here on the SingleSpeed Forum.

Moderator, please remove this thread.

Ovaries on the Outside
    We have less ******** because we have a tightly running schedule of re-hatching our ratios, which grips to use, 29er v. 650b v. 26 every week. The 29er forum likes to post some criminally stupid **** (good stuff, too, mind), but the SS forum is too busy going over the same things again and again. To ******** well, we'd have to come up with something new and pretend like it makes a significant difference.

ps- I've found that I can clear tech sections faster wtih 213mm of seatpost showing, as opposed to 123mm.

pps- were you drunk when you started this thread?

mtbr member
    Mar 2005
    :"been through all there is," huh?

Self actualization through SS...yeah, that doesn't sound far fetched at all. Wonderful thread.

mtbr member
    Aug 2009
    Screw this.

I'm going to hang out in the "Which Tensioner" forum. Way too much BS here for me.

Members who have read this thread: 0