Fall ride with my new training partner- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Sep 2005

Fall ride with my new training partner

Enjoyed the day with my boy. We took his trailer bike out for a maiden voyage on the trails. Best way to get 3 1/2 year old out on the trails, and he loved it. He helped on the uphills and was giggling on the downhills. Start em young I say. The trailer worked great. Adam's trail-a-bike by way (highly recommended). Best birthday present to date. Singlespeed by the way
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fall ride with my new training partner-fall-ride-small.jpg  

mtbr member
    Nov 2006
    Very nice, he sure looks like one happy dude!

If the rest of the trail is like what you can see in the background it looks like the perfect place to take the little guy.

pedal me happy
    Oct 2009
    I get the same grin on my face everytime I ride and makes me feel like a kid inside.

PSYCHOLUST
    Awesome..... My youngest son LOVED his buddy bike.... some UNSOLICITED advice: A plastic fender keeps mud out of the little guys face, toes clips keep little feet from slipping off ( as they learn to stand on rough sections) and one of those old school SPRINGER seats like Mom used to have smothes the ride HAVE FUN

Members who have read this thread: 0