ENO with Chain Stay mounted DB mount- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jan 2004

ENO with Chain Stay mounted DB mount

So I was thinking about getting a frame (non SS specific) that has a chain stay mounted disc brake mount and plan to use an ENO hub to SS the bike - - to be specific, the Van Dessel Jersey Devil - - - http://www.vandesselsports.com/jerseydevil.html VD does make the Ramble Tamble that is EBB equipped, but I like the idea of the carbon seat stays.

Any thoughts here?
    Thanks to www.weavercycleworks.com for my awesome bike frames!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Manicmtbr
    So I was thinking about getting a frame (non SS specific) that has a chain stay mounted disc brake mount and plan to use an ENO hub to SS the bike - - to be specific, the Van Dessel Jersey Devil - - - http://www.vandesselsports.com/jerseydevil.html VD does make the Ramble Tamble that is EBB equipped, but I like the idea of the carbon seat stays.

Any thoughts here?
    Of course. I did that to my Mamasita. White Ind makes an eccentric caliper for disc bike frames.

mtbr member
    'Nesto,

He's asking if the eccentric disc mount works with a CHAIN stay mounted disc brake?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nater
    'Nesto,

He's asking if the eccentric disc mount works with a CHAIN stay mounted disc brake?
    oooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh

Yes, it will work. I was jonesing a LeMond Poprad, disc only, and yes, after measuring, putting the ecccaliper I had with me and eyeballing, it will work on that kind of mount.

Members who have read this thread: 0