Decisions, decisions.- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Decisions, decisions.

My original intentions for this post were for purchasing suggestions on an inexpensive rigid fork that will fit a Gazzaloddi Jr 2.6 or a WTB Moto Rapter 2.4. The reason being I went ahead and bought both tires, a big bottle of Pedro's Ice Wax and a pair of Fox Ranger shorts for $89.17. Not a bad deal, eh? Now I was going to mount one of the tires this morning but neither of them fit my damn rigid fork. Any suggestions? Or perhaps I should just bypass all the trouble of upgrading my conversion Trek 930 and buying something SS-specific. With a new house, 4 boys under 8 and a beautiful wife who loves to shop, I can't afford anything "bling" so something along the lines of a Surly or On-One in a size small as I'm only 5' 6" seems to be my destiny. Or maybe I'll just repaint the Trek and pretend it's a new bike and just swap out the fork. Decisions, decisions. Damn tax refund...where are ya? I think I'll check my Powerball ticket...

Thanks for looking.
    A good friend will come bail you out of jail.
    But a true friend will be sitting next to you saying
    "Damn... we fcuked up!"

drev-il, not Dr. Evil!
    Check your PM in about 5 minutes, pare.

Quote Originally Posted by PROGRE-SS
    My original intentions for this post were for purchasing suggestions on an inexpensive rigid fork that will fit a Gazzaloddi Jr 2.6 or a WTB Moto Rapter 2.4. The reason being I went ahead and bought both tires, a big bottle of Pedro's Ice Wax and a pair of Fox Ranger shorts for $89.17. Not a bad deal, eh? Now I was going to mount one of the tires this morning but neither of them fit my damn rigid fork. Any suggestions? Or perhaps I should just bypass all the trouble of upgrading my conversion Trek 930 and buying something SS-specific. With a new house, 4 boys under 8 and a beautiful wife who loves to shop, I can't afford anything "bling" so something along the lines of a Surly or On-One in a size small as I'm only 5' 6" seems to be my destiny. Or maybe I'll just repaint the Trek and pretend it's a new bike and just swap out the fork. Decisions, decisions. Damn tax refund...where are ya? I think I'll check my Powerball ticket...

Thanks for looking.

drev-il, not Dr. Evil!
    Progre-ss, here's the pic w/ a Nokian Gazzi JR 2.6:
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member

Thanks Ricky!! Looks good!

I sent you a PM in reply to the one you sent me. HOpe that fills up the minimum amount of characters needed in this space.

James

Quote Originally Posted by Drevil
    Progre-ss, here's the pic w/ a Nokian Gazzi JR 2.6:
    A good friend will come bail you out of jail.
    But a true friend will be sitting next to you saying
    "Damn... we fcuked up!"