curious on a rainy day- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Sep 2007

curious on a rainy day

Well since I live in Maine and it gets dark at 430 now, and because I do not have lights yet. I am stuck only riding two days a week Saturday and Sunday, dumb. But its raining here and feel its too cold to play in the rain nowadays, don't want to get pneumonia. My question is this: what do you all carry for a 15mm wrench? Currently the only thing I have is a deep socket and ratchet. Looking for ideas to lighten my load. Possibly make it fit in a seat bag.
    I have looked at the Portland design works tool, the surly Jethro, the pedros Trixie thing, the origin 8 one, the park single speed one. any opinions on these?

sorry im extremely bored
    stumpjumper 29 evo
    Jabberwocky
    Gt peace 9'r
    SE Lager

CB2
    Jam Econo
    I carry a 15 mm cone wrench. I used to carry the Surly tool, but the cone wrench packs easier for me.
    The Trixie would have come in hand the other day when my crank spider came loose...

mtbr member
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by nickcarll
    My question is this: what do you all carry for a 15mm wrench? Currently the only thing I have is a deep socket and ratchet. Looking for ideas to lighten my load. Possibly make it fit in a seat bag.
    I carry a "stubby" 15mm wrench. Cheap and still provides enough torque. Should also fit in a seat bag.

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    I too carry a 15mm stubby. I use the Kobalt lowes brand though. Was like 6 bucks or so.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by notnormal
    I carry a "stubby" 15mm wrench. Cheap and still provides enough torque. Should also fit in a seat bag.
    Yep, this one

Members who have read this thread: 0