Thread: Crank Spam

mtbr member
    Apr 2004

Crank Spam

RF Deus Crank, 32 & single, seeks exciting encounter with new frame.

details here: http://classifieds.mtbr.com/showprod...t=10070&cat=12

mtbr member
    I'll go $27.50 for the thing. And hey, if that don't work for ya, they got this fancy new thing where you can auction off your crankset. I think it's called evay or obay or something like that. So you don't really need to clutter up a forum like this, right?

i ride bikez!!11!
    Aug 2006
    Looks like someone doesn't know that you're allowed to post a link to your own classified.

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zipzit
    I'll go $27.50 for the thing. And hey, if that don't work for ya, they got this fancy new thing where you can auction off your crankset. I think it's called evay or obay or something like that. So you don't really need to clutter up a forum like this, right?
    The message is an advertisement or spam.
    (NOTE: It has been an "unwritten" rule for us to let it slide, when people who buy an Mtbr Classified ad, post in the forums. However, due to the recent increase in these ads, we will now be locking these types of posts. And you may NOT post an ad in more than 1 forum. ADDENDUM: Posting "What's It Worth" type threads may be considered spam and may be deleted at the moderator's discretion. Check our Classifieds section for similar bikes/parts for value.)

Members who have read this thread: 0