A couple of mine...and a project in the making- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

A couple of mine...and a project in the making

What the heck. Here's what I'm riding these days. The first is not anything you haven't seen. My primary one these days is an 08 69er. It's really an amazing bike.

Next is a Roland Cruiser, which I picked up here at Houston. I like the retro look and it's comfortable as hell. I swapped out everything on the bike with the exception of the frame and fork. Highlights are the S&M stem and the Shimano DX crankset, which is one of those tandem conversions on Ebay. I had the chainring and a few of the bit parts anodized orange. I know...I admit I like the colorful stuff.

I'm really excited about this one, but I'm waiting on a couple of parts for completion. Santa Cruz Chameleon, Bontrager carbon fork, Hope hubs and stem, King headset, and a new Aerozine crankset purchased from RD Dale at Shawnee Trail Bike and Performance Coatings. You can find him at CERAMIKOAT.COM. I can't wait to try this out! I love the geometry of the Chameleon - It's gonna be a really fun bike.

Out spokin'
    Nice stuff. I love that cruiser.

--Sparty
    disciplesofdirt.org

We don't quit riding because we get old.
    We get old because we quit riding.

mtbr member
    Feb 2010
    I don't know what it is about the Trek 69'rs, but they are damn cool. That orange is awesome!

I am scouring CL looking for an old schwinn phantom to build up as a pub bike but every time I see you cruiser I have a change of heart. I love the look of that thing.

I know you already have one but I think that one of ISAR's chain rings anodized in red would match your hope bit much better. (Just a thought, new project still looks good)

Members who have read this thread: 0