Could I please see your Feegle bars?- Mtbr.com
    Sofa King We Todd Did

Could I please see your Feegle bars?

I put on my Fleegle handlebar today and somehow it just didn't 'look' right. I'm not sure what it is. When I got it tilted to that the sweep aims upward, it looks weird. When it's tilted downward, it doesn't look right either. When it's straight back, something looks amiss. I know that this is probably due to my eye being 'trained' to look at riser bars, but I'm not sure what's up. I'm not quite sure what position feels right, either.

So I thought I'd try and get a few visual hints from you Fleegle users. Brant, any suggestions on which way to tilt this bar (if any)?

King Pin

Hope

Quote Originally Posted by SpinWheelz
    I put on my Fleegle handlebar today and somehow it just didn't 'look' right. I'm not sure what it is. When I got it tilted to that the sweep aims upward, it looks weird. When it's tilted downward, it doesn't look right either. When it's straight back, something looks amiss. I know that this is probably due to my eye being 'trained' to look at riser bars, but I'm not sure what's up. I'm not quite sure what position feels right, either.

So I thought I'd try and get a few visual hints from you Fleegle users. Brant, any suggestions on which way to tilt this bar (if any)?

I could possibly give you some advice concerning the "placement" or "position" of yur Fleegle......one that feels RIGHT, of course!

Butt, I'll reserve comment.

I got the beanie, I got the beanie!! hehe.

Love ya littleone!

Sofa King We Todd Did
    You're gonna show me a picture of Fleegle bars mounted on one of your bikes while you pose next to it wearing your new Salsa beanie, aren't you.

Sofa King We Todd Did
    OK, I tried a few setups. If I set it up the way I usually set up my handlebars - with the sweep aimed at my shoulders, the Fleegle looks like a riser bar mounted upside down. Functional, probably, but it's messing with me visually. The only it doesn't look messed up is if I position the sweep facing downwards, aimed towards the top of my seat tube or thereabouts.

mtbr member
    I have mine setup the same as yours - sweep aiming at my shoulders. I agree it looks kinda funny, but they sure are comfortable.

I always bleed like this.
    Played with mine a lot and I ended up the same as you two. Up towards my shoulders. I could care less how the bars look, what's holding onto them ain't all that pretty anyway.

Members who have read this thread: 0