Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Retrograde Customs
    Reputation: dansjustchillin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    708

    ... and if we just ... Cool pics of my crap ss rig.

    first one looks like it should be an ad in a magazine, the second one is just cool, so cool i had to put it on my desk top.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Retrograde Customs

  2. #2
    bonkin' clyde
    Reputation: bluronthetrails's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    831

    yeah you're right

    Quote Originally Posted by dansjustchillin
    first one looks like it should be an ad in a magazine, the second one is just cool, so cool i had to put it on my desk top.
    It looks like crap, but good crap...lol them tubes look like it at least. sweet ride man, wish I still had my specialized dumpster-found hardrock SS (damn campus 'clean-up teams' tossed it out coz it had a flat tire and looked like junk and all this during exam week when I had other things on my mind...basturds).
    My bed comforts my body. Sleep comforts my mind. The trail comforts my soul. And without a soul, what is a body anyway?

  3. #3
    Retrograde Customs
    Reputation: dansjustchillin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    708
    Quote Originally Posted by bluronthetrails
    It looks like crap, but good crap...lol them tubes look like it at least. sweet ride man, wish I still had my specialized dumpster-found hardrock SS (damn campus 'clean-up teams' tossed it out coz it had a flat tire and looked like junk and all this during exam week when I had other things on my mind...basturds).
    that's weak that they tossed your ride, everyone needs a beater bike.
    Retrograde Customs

  4. #4
    Peace & Love
    Reputation: FoShizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    17,270
    Dan...your avatar is a little perverted....I am quite offended

  5. #5
    Retrograde Customs
    Reputation: dansjustchillin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    708
    Quote Originally Posted by FoShizzle
    Dan...your avatar is a little perverted....I am quite offended
    lol i thought you might be. i'd have a better one if i thought i could get away with it
    Retrograde Customs

  6. #6
    you go ahead
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    709
    Nice bike... if it's crap it certainly doesn't look it.

    how'd you tension that chain btw?

  7. #7
    Big Drops
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    116
    Awesome pics. Nice bike too.

    Location? Looks similar to the backside of the lake at Don Castro.
    Huck Maestro

  8. #8
    Retrograde Customs
    Reputation: dansjustchillin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    708
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyBearings
    Nice bike... if it's crap it certainly doesn't look it.

    how'd you tension that chain btw?
    it's really not all that bad of a frame, i've had the frame for ages. definatly gonna get a real paint job before summer is over. basicly it's a parts box bike right now, no tension on the chain it's a little loose.
    Retrograde Customs

  9. #9
    Retrograde Customs
    Reputation: dansjustchillin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    708
    Quote Originally Posted by Downhill Dawg
    Awesome pics. Nice bike too.

    Location? Looks similar to the backside of the lake at Don Castro.
    It's the creek down at the end of the block here, i'm sure it has a name but i don't know what it is. what you see in the pics is pretty much the only nice part, theres broken bottle and random clothes and all kind of crap down there.
    Retrograde Customs

Similar Threads

  1. Newbie needs help with SS setup
    By Little Willy in forum Singlespeed
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-07-2005, 10:05 AM
  2. Newbie needs help with SS setup
    By Little Willy in forum Singlespeed
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-05-2005, 07:02 PM
  3. Emerging SS Perspective
    By waltaz in forum Arizona
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-15-2005, 07:40 AM
  4. Singlespeed: More or less efficient?
    By grumpstumper in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 01-13-2005, 01:01 PM
  5. to SS or not? that is the question
    By Nimai in forum Singlespeed
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-28-2004, 11:46 AM

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.