Can't stop once I've started, it stings!- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Can't stop once I've started, it stings!

Built up my first SS yesterday evening. Most of the parts came in the mail and I poached the rest of the parts off the geary. I just wanted to get a taste. Had to wait for the little guy to go to sleep. Finally fell asleep, double fisting his matchbox cars, around 9pm. Went and grapped my bike, figured I would take a few laps around the block. Did a couple laps and thought, "I'll just go grab my lights and see how she climbs in Corner Canyon." Rode over to the trail head and climbed up Clarks, down Canyon Hollow, up Ghost, down Ghost, up Canyon Hollow, up down up down up down, rode home. Walked in the house and looked at the clock, it was midnight.

I had spent 3 hours climbing and only intended to be gone for 15 minutes. I think I am going to like this SS thing.

AZ
    banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ErrantGorgon
    Built up my first SS yesterday evening. Most of the parts came in the mail and I poached the rest of the parts off the geary. I just wanted to get a taste. Had to wait for the little guy to go to sleep. Finally fell asleep, double fisting his matchbox cars, around 9pm. Went and grapped my bike, figured I would take a few laps around the block. Did a couple laps and thought, "I'll just go grab my lights and see how she climbs in Corner Canyon." Rode over to the trail head and climbed up Clarks, down Canyon Hollow, up Ghost, down Ghost, up Canyon Hollow, up down up down up down, rode home. Walked in the house and looked at the clock, it was midnight.

I had spent 3 hours climbing and only intended to be gone for 15 minutes. I think I am going to like this SS thing.

WNC Native
    "I ride to clear my head, my head is clearer when I'm riding SS. Therefore, I choose to ride SS."~ Fullrange Drew

Ovaries on the Outside
    If you keep putting in that sort of saddle time, your little guy will always be asleep.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by umarth
    If you keep putting in that sort of saddle time, your little guy will always be asleep.
    Wow..... Well done.

mtbr member
    Thats inspiring. Care to post a pic of the machine that turned 15minutes into 3 hours?

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGenTwo
    Thats inspiring. Care to post a pic of the machine that turned 15minutes into 3 hours?
    thats what she said

Members who have read this thread: 0