Lazy People Suck

ByStickel Singlespeed for sale in Classifieds

Sorry for the spam, but thought it may be of interest to someone here:

http://classifieds.mtbr.com/cgi-bin/...uery=retrieval
    "Son, The world needs ditchdiggers, too"-Ted Knight, Caddyshack

mtbr member
    Apr 2004
    Hey Jeff,
    What are you looking to buy now? Another SS? Not that any mountain bike is proving very useful in our neck of the woods for the past month. Supposed to get cold Saturday night and stay below freezing Sunday, so maybe there is light at the end of the tunnel!

Randy

Lazy People Suck
    Our race team is getting a deal on 29ers, so I am looking at trying one out. It has gears, but I may end up converting it to SS before it is all said and done. If the ByStickel does not sell, I will not be broken up, it was hard to even list it for sale. I think we are going to try to do Brown County State Park 8:00 AM Saturday. and get in 2-3 hours before things start thawing out and getting muddy. If you think of it, if you could email me as your ride emails keep getting kicked back and I want to make sure that I have the right email

mtbr member
    Apr 2004
    Still riding for Matt at Bicycle Station? I'm planning on doing much more racing this year, even have some goodies on order to build the Flux up a little lighter.

I have also been debating with myself whether to take the Plowboy SS to the CIBA swap meet next weekend and see if there was any interest. I've been toying with a new one since I'd like to have discs, and I thought while I was at it I'd try the 29er thing, probably another Soulcraft (Holy Roller.)

Will it get cold enough tonight to really freeze? I was thinking of going Sunday....sounds like it will get down into the teens Saturday night with highs in the 20's Sunday.

I'll get my new email to you.....I've thought about it several times since last Fall, but just never have done it. I don't get to those rides often, but have fun getting the crud kicked out of me by you guys when I do!

Randy

Lazy People Suck
    Quote Originally Posted by rwitte
    Still riding for Matt at Bicycle Station? I'm planning on doing much more racing this year, even have some goodies on order to build the Flux up a little lighter.

I have also been debating with myself whether to take the Plowboy SS to the CIBA swap meet next weekend and see if there was any interest. I've been toying with a new one since I'd like to have discs, and I thought while I was at it I'd try the 29er thing, probably another Soulcraft (Holy Roller.)

Will it get cold enough tonight to really freeze? I was thinking of going Sunday....sounds like it will get down into the teens Saturday night with highs in the 20's Sunday.

I'll get my new email to you.....I've thought about it several times since last Fall, but just never have done it. I don't get to those rides often, but have fun getting the crud kicked out of me by you guys when I do!

Randy
    Yes, I am still riding for the Bicycle Station. I turn 40 this year, so I get to ride in the old guy class, where I might have a chance. I am going to be out at Brown County at 8:00 on Sunday. I will probably do a road ride Saturday morning.

mtbr member

Traitor!

Jeff,

I ran into a guy named Lance (from Indy) down here the other day. Got his bike from Matt. He knows you. We rode together and I taught him to not trust locals, when it comes to trail knowledge.
    ; )

I'm beginning to think that if one is going to ride SS, then 29" wheels are the way to go. I love my new 29er, even if it is geared. Traction for days!

Let me know what you end up getting.

Steve

Lazy People Suck
    Thanks. If I end up liking the whole 29er thing, I will probably end up asking you to build me a frame around the 29er components. The bike I am looking at is a Gary Fisher Paragon.

I am going riding with Matt in about an hour and a half.

Members who have read this thread: 0