mtbr member
    Jan 2007

Bianchi M.U.S.S assistance

For those who own or had riden one of this, could you comment on it. This is going to be my first ss and I am ready to make an offer. It comes stock with upgrade head set and handle bar and grips. I also comes with a rigid fork that I miss a bunch. Thanks for your comments. Btw, bike is almost new and I may get it for half the msrp.

mtbr member

I got one

i like mine very much but it is my first SS so I am getting used to it. Great feeling frame and mine had great components on it., They say to watch out for the hubs. Also watch the BB. It will be fine
    They never made the "Slowster"

Teen Wolf
    not much to comment on it i guess. i liked it, is a good general use ss i guess. go for it if you can get it as cheap as you say..

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    I have an XL that I'm trying to get rid of. I liked it a lot. Great bike. Weak stock crankset, shitty hubs, crappy headset, heavy seat/post/stem... but the frameset and brakes are very nice. I'd still ride it, but I moved to 29ers.

mtbr member
    May 2006
    I've never ridden a MUSS, but I got to rip on a buddy's CUSS on New Year's Day. Man, what a ride! Al frame, steel fork, spot hubs, carbon bar, a 2.3 up front. Hopping onto it from my Moncog 29er, it felt like a toy, and weighed about as much. It flew up hills and was generally a blast to ride.

And, as with all his bikes, I have requested first right of refusal if he ever gets rid of it.

-Rob.

mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    Sweet comments guys. Bike is on the way and I may get on Friday. Yes, I am planning on some upgrades gradually. I think that I got a good deal since it was rode 5 times only and is as new with a couple of nice upgrades. CK head set and carbon bars. I am soo excited about my first ss. can't wait. I was doing my first SS project conversion, but I just put in on hold till I get my new toy. I will end up with 2 and need a nice excuse for the wife . Thanks all.

Members who have read this thread: 0