<<beep-beep>><<beep-beep>> paging Oregonians...- Mtbr.com
    Nat
    mtbr member

<<beep-beep>><<beep-beep>> paging Oregonians...

Does anyone know if Silver Falls State Park is rideable right now? I'll be passing through Salem on the way to the coast tomorrow (Friday 11/5) and would like to get in a 1-2 hour ride somewhere along the way.

Any other trail suggestions?

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Are yoU?

Hey, are you the Nat from Bend that Eric was just telling me knew me but he couldn't remember where? (He(eric) couldn't remember, apparently you do)

Warning: The above message may not make any sense if I'm completely mistaken.

As for trails, it has been "dry" over here for almost 24 hours, by the weekend it should be good.

Other than that, I'm not familiar with the Salem area, a failing of mine that I lament hourly...

bike ON
    bob
    red-haze
    The more I know the more I know I don't know.
    Let the bike ride the trail, you ride the bike.
    Look where you want to go, not where you don't want to go.

Expert Pushing SSer

Check with

http://www.merrycranksters.org/ Group out of Salem with a chat room. I am maybe planning a ride out at Dallas for Saturday (around 2 or so). Silver Creek and Shelburg Falls (right off Hwy 22) has seen some dry weather. Bring them fenders anyway. Have fun.

Mike
    Tuff Schist

Nat
    mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by red-haze.com
    Hey, are you the Nat from Bend that Eric was just telling me knew me but he couldn't remember where? (He(eric) couldn't remember, apparently you do)

Warning: The above message may not make any sense if I'm completely mistaken.

As for trails, it has been "dry" over here for almost 24 hours, by the weekend it should be good.

Other than that, I'm not familiar with the Salem area, a failing of mine that I lament hourly...

bike ON
    bob
    Yep! You and I met last year on the Tour de Hood ride that OldSchool Tim organized. I had the citrus Blur and was standing around at the meeting point when you and your friend pulled up in your pickup. After that, you left me in the dust though.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

oh yeah

Quote Originally Posted by Nat
    Yep! You and I met last year on the Tour de Hood ride that OldSchool Tim organized. I had the citrus Blur and was standing around at the meeting point when you and your friend pulled up in your pickup. After that, you left me in the dust though.
    I only vaguely remember you, I was too busy hacking up a lung! that was some climb! Hope we can ride again sometime. Eric only told you GOOD things about our trails, right?

bike ON
    bob
    red-haze
    The more I know the more I know I don't know.
    Let the bike ride the trail, you ride the bike.
    Look where you want to go, not where you don't want to go.

Members who have read this thread: 0