Bed (or floor space) WTD, Phoenix area, tommorow night!- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Bed (or floor space) WTD, Phoenix area, tommorow night!

Hi - anyone fancy offering a bed or some floor space in the Phoenix, AZ area to a jetlagged bloke from England? Tommorrow night, Tuesday 27th September. If they'd be willing to lend tools/workspace/help to build up a 94 Bontrager, even better! And if they were up for guiding me around some local trails on Wednesday am, I'd be indebted to them forever!

I'm flying in at about 7pm, picking up the frame and forks (bringing the rest of the stuff from the UK) at around 8pm, so anytime after then would be great to meet up. I'll have a mobile (00447803031950) so if you can reply/email (or call when I'm in) with a phone number that would be dead useful, and a car so I can get to wherever the floor space is going free.

Obviously I should have sent this weeks ago, but fingers crossed there might be somone who can save me giving money to the soulless hotel chains, and show me some great trails too...

Ian

ps - the bikes going to be built gearie, but my other bonty is SS and us SS folks are often more hospitable than other folk!

mtbr member
    Aug 2005

Phoenix Bed

I recommend you post this on the Arizona forum. I know a lot of people in the Phoenix area that read/post to that board on a regular basis. Good Luck!

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Thanks

Thanks, have tried there and the 29er forum too :-) Fingers crossed...

Ian

Members who have read this thread: 0